“Nos Vincite Contra Mortem”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Instigator
The Apathetic Island of Frache is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Shinigami Ben Dziewietin with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls. The compassionate, hard-working, intelligent population of 5.858 billion Fracheans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it is mainly concerned with Education, although Law & Order and Healthcare are on the agenda. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Toshi. The average income tax rate is 75%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Tourism industry.
The 'kind of scrawny' 500 meter hurdle is a popular event, Frache has been recently classified as an international menace after 'liberating' several nearby territories, anti-government political posters adorn every building like wallpaper, and strict term limits have been applied to all elected offices. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Frache's national animal is the Siberian Tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the Yen.
Most Recent Government Activity: 11 days ago
- 2 days 3 hours ago: Frache was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Best Weather (last census: Top 5%).
- 16 days ago: Frache fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Publishing Industry.
- 31 days ago: Frache's influence in Kennan fell from "Dealmaker" to "Instigator".
- 31 days ago: Frache's influence in Kennan rose from "Instigator" to "Dealmaker".
- 35 days ago: Frache altered its national flag.
- 38 days ago: Frache was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Cultured.
- 39 days ago: Frache was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Fastest-Growing Economies.
- 43 days ago: Frache fell out of the regional Top 10% for Longest Average Lifespans.
- 48 days ago: Frache was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Subsidized Industry.
- 52 days ago: Frache's influence in Kennan rose from "Contender" to "Instigator".