The Apathetic Island of Frache is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Shinigami Ben Dziewietin with an even hand, and notable for its frequent executions, anti-smoking policies, and daily referendums. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 7.034 billion Frachites have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government prioritizes Education, with Law & Order, Healthcare, and Industry also on the agenda, while Spirituality is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Toshi. The average income tax rate is 63.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Frachish economy, worth 689 trillion Yen a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Information Technology. Average income is 98,073 Yen, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.0 times as much as the poorest.
Noises louder than a whisper have been prohibited by law, Frache has one of the largest offshore wind farms in the world, an increasing percentage of the population's youth have homosexual parents, and birth rates have hit an all-time low. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Frache's national animal is the Siberian Tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity: 24 days ago
- 4 days ago: Frache was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Developed (last census: Top 10%).
- 5 days ago: Frache's influence in Kennan rose from "Diplomat" to "Ambassador".
- 9 days ago: Frache fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Subsidized Industry.
- 24 days ago: Frache altered its national flag.
- 32 days ago: Frache's influence in Kennan fell from "Ambassador" to "Diplomat".
- 33 days ago: Frache relocated from Osiris to Kennan.
- 33 days ago: Frache was refounded in Osiris.
- 34 days ago: Frache ceased to exist.
- 34 days ago: Frache's influence in Kennan fell from "Ambassador" to "Diplomat".
- 35 days ago: Frache's influence in Kennan rose from "Diplomat" to "Ambassador".