The Holy Empire of Foxeti is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Empress Katherine I with an iron fist, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, strictly enforced bedtime, and compulsory military service. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 7.966 billion Foxetians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The large, corrupt, well-organized government is primarily concerned with Law & Order, although Defense, Spirituality, and Education are also considered important, while Social Policy and Welfare are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Faribault. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 51.9%.
The powerhouse Foxetian economy, worth 644 trillion foxets a year, is led by the Beef-Based Agriculture industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Tourism. Average income is 80,859 foxets, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 250,440 per year while the poor average 20,114, a ratio of 12.5 to 1.
Empress Katherine I panders to nontraditional families, the nation's diplomatic missives are now delivered via sniper rifle, citizens are enjoying a recent large cut in taxes, and wind farms are erected on shuttered oil platforms. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force. Foxeti's national animal is the fox, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Foxetianism.
Foxeti is ranked 831st in Osiris and 20,081st in the world for Lowest Unemployment Rates, scoring 174 on the Workforce Participation Versus Theoretical Maximum Metric.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Foxeti's influence in Osiris rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Following new legislation in Foxeti, wind farms are erected on shuttered oil platforms.
- : Following new legislation in Foxeti, citizens are enjoying a recent large cut in taxes.
- : Following new legislation in Foxeti, the nation's diplomatic missives are now delivered via sniper rifle.
- : Foxeti fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Influential.
- : Foxeti was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Corrupt Governments (last census: Top 10%).
- : Foxeti was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Corrupt Governments.
- : Foxeti was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Safest.
- : Following new legislation in Foxeti, Empress Katherine I panders to nontraditional families.
- : Following new legislation in Foxeti, prices fluctuate manically for no fathomable reason.