|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Power
Location: The Council of Narnia
The Aslanic Foxes of Fotar is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Fotar of the Foxes with an even hand, and remarkable for its anti-smoking policies. Its compassionate, hard-working population of 13.693 billion have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it is effectively ruled by the Department of Religion & Spirituality, with areas such as Social Equality and Defence receiving almost no funds by comparison. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Goldwood. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 19%. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.
The institution of marriage is held sacred and strictly enforced, many parents are becoming frustrated with their children's choices in spouses, there has been a series of riots between local cannibals and health food advocates, and hunters have been known to lose limbs while attempting to 'play tag' with their prey. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Fotar's national animal is the Red Fox, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is Roman Catholicism, and its currency is the Golden Lion.
Most Recent Government Activity: 11 hours ago
- 1 day 22 hours ago: Fotar was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Best Weather.
- 6 days ago: Fotar lodged a message on the The Council of Narnia Regional Message Board.
- 6 days ago: Following new legislation in Fotar, hunters have been known to lose limbs while attempting to 'play tag' with their prey.
- 13 days ago: Following new legislation in Fotar, there has been a series of riots between local cannibals and health food advocates.
- 20 days ago: Fotar lodged a message on the The Council of Narnia Regional Message Board.
- 21 days ago: Fotar donated ฿ 328.21 trillion ByteCoin to The of Rikatan.
- 21 days ago: Fotar converted 158,431 trillion Fotar Golden Lions into ฿ 328.21 trillion ByteCoin at the market rate of 1 ByteCoin to 482.709.
- 21 days ago: Fotar converted ฿ 366.74 trillion into 158,431 trillion Fotar Golden Lions at the market rate of 1 ByteCoin to 431.996.
- 21 days ago: Fotar converted 87,268 trillion Fotar Golden Lions into ฿ 366.74 trillion ByteCoin at the market rate of 1 ByteCoin to 237.956.
- 22 days ago: Fotar converted ฿ 2.79 trillion into 87,268 trillion Fotar Golden Lions at the market rate of 1 ByteCoin to 31,242.722.