The Narnian Foxes of Fotar is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Fotar of the Foxes with an even hand, and renowned for its deadly medical pandemics, frequent executions, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The compassionate, cheerful, devout population of 15.583 billion Foxes of Fotar are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous government is effectively ruled by the Department of Spirituality, although Education is also considered important, while Social Policy and Healthcare are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Goldwood. The average income tax rate is 65.5%.
The strong Fotarian economy, worth 748 trillion Golden Lions a year, is highly specialized and led by the Furniture Restoration industry, with major contributions from Basket Weaving, Tourism, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 48,006 Golden Lions, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.0 times as much as the poorest.
The judicial system legislates morality, homeowners are evicted to make way for new runways, betting pennies on games of Go Fish is considered deviant, and government officials have to mortgage their homes to make ends meet. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force. Fotar's national animal is the Red Fox, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Roman Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity: 2 hours ago
- 1 day 22 hours ago: Following new legislation in Fotar, government officials have to mortgage their homes to make ends meet.
- 1 day 22 hours ago: Following new legislation in Fotar, betting pennies on games of Go Fish is considered deviant.
- 6 days ago: Fotar was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- 7 days ago: Following new legislation in Fotar, homeowners are evicted to make way for new runways.
- 7 days ago: Fotar was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Democratic Socialists".
- 7 days ago: Following new legislation in Fotar, the judicial system legislates morality.
- 8 days ago: Following new legislation in Fotar, visitors to the famed rainforests are instead taken to vast furniture factories.
- 17 days ago: Fotar's influence in The Council of Narnia fell from "Superpower" to "Power".
- 17 days ago: Following new legislation in Fotar, calling out of the blue has become taboo.
- 17 days ago: Following new legislation in Fotar, the government is seen to favor Catholics.