The Narnian Foxes of Fotar is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Fotar of the Foxes with an even hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, deadly medical pandemics, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, cheerful, devout population of 16.063 billion Foxes of Fotar are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous government is effectively ruled by the Department of Spirituality, with Education also on the agenda, while Social Policy and Healthcare are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Goldwood. The average income tax rate is 63.1%.
The strong Fotarian economy, worth 775 trillion Golden Lions a year, is highly specialized and led by the Furniture Restoration industry, with major contributions from Basket Weaving, Tourism, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 48,303 Golden Lions, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.0 times as much as the poorest.
Research into 'designer babies' is banned, Fotar's schoolchildren are manufactured into a segregated bunch of soldiers, religious zealots, and computer technicians, citizens are enjoying a recent large cut in taxes, and bungee jumpers rarely go splat. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force. Fotar's national animal is the Red Fox, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Roman Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity: 2 hours ago
- 5 days ago: Fotar was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Pacifist (last census: Top 10%).
- 17 days ago: Fotar fell out of the regional Top 10% for Happiest Citizens.
- 21 days ago: Fotar lodged a message on the The Council of Narnia Regional Message Board.
- 32 days ago: Fotar lodged a message on the The Council of Narnia Regional Message Board.
- 33 days ago: Fotar was endorsed by The Jedi Ranger Alliance of Mount Helena.
- 34 days ago: Following new legislation in Fotar, bungee jumpers rarely go splat.
- 35 days ago: Fotar voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend Krulltopia"".
- 36 days ago: Fotar endorsed The Jedi Ranger Alliance of Mount Helena.
- 37 days ago: Fotar lodged a message on the The Council of Narnia Regional Message Board.
- 37 days ago: Following new legislation in Fotar, citizens are enjoying a recent large cut in taxes.