“Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Vassal
The Incorporated States of Fortytipper is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Jamal Ginsberg with a fair hand, and notable for its sprawling nuclear power plants. The hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 10.966 billion Fortytipperians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
There is no government in the normal sense of the word; however, a small group of community-minded individuals concentrates mainly on Education, although Healthcare and Defence are secondary priorities. Income tax is unheard of. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Information Technology industry, followed by Book Publishing and Tourism.
Citizens are allowed to rise or fall based on their own merits, an increasing percentage of the population's youth have homosexual parents, all-natural foods are becoming a major fad, and the judicial branch is strongly influenced by major corporations. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Fortytipper's national animal is the Honey Badger, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its currency is the Ducket.
Most Recent Government Activity: 1 day 11 hours ago
- 1 day 11 hours ago: Fortytipper voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend Hobbesistan"".
- 1 day 11 hours ago: Fortytipper endorsed The AKA Milograd of Yao.
- 1 day 11 hours ago: Fortytipper withdrew its endorsement from The Wiggly World of Funkadelia.
- 3 days 22 hours ago: Fortytipper was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Drug Use (last census: Top 10%).
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in Fortytipper, the judicial branch is strongly influenced by major corporations.
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in Fortytipper, all-natural foods are becoming a major fad.
- 5 days ago: Fortytipper was reclassified from "New York Times Democracy" to "Civil Rights Lovefest".
- 5 days ago: Following new legislation in Fortytipper, an increasing percentage of the population's youth have homosexual parents.
- 5 days ago: Following new legislation in Fortytipper, citizens are allowed to rise or fall based on their own merits.
- 5 days ago: Following new legislation in Fortytipper, bus ads propagandize causes ranging from sexual revolution to religious pogroms.
Endorsements Received: 39 » Loftegen, Nippon Shotou Teikoku, Aigania, Darkium, Krudistan Nation, Beezertopia, Erudite Individuals, Farmboybob, Sindria, Serious Problems, The Salvation States, Marcellinople, Hyperbolic Orbit, Yarren, Aegis-5, United Hives of Honey Bees, Ecchi Unlimited, Knights Almeria, Courlany, Radkicks, Trackeendy, Neojoven, Rangers Brotherhood, Saundie, Stujenske, NeueZiel, Cronintopia, Davewerld, Zukiel, Starfair, Ivia, Citiga, Nerbia, Killer Kitty, Cabin John, Earth and Freedom, The Undead Horse, Zexen, and Aenea.