“Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war”
Regional Influence: Vassal
The Incorporated States of Fortytipper is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by Winston Wolfe with a fair hand, and renowned for its sprawling nuclear power plants. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 9.631 billion live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
There is no government in the normal sense of the word; however, a small group of community-minded, liberal individuals concentrates mainly on Education, although Healthcare and Defence are on the agenda. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 9%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Information Technology industry, followed by Book Publishing and Tourism.
Police officers are seen patrolling the streets armed with satellite-guided truncheons, most people suffer from some form of hearing loss, the government is outsourcing itself, and millions of Duckets have been thrown into a project to find the cure for Mad Honey Badger Disease. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Fortytipper's national animal is the Honey Badger, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its currency is the Ducket.
Most Recent Government Activity: 14 hours ago
- 14 hours ago: Fortytipper voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Right to Adequate Sanitation".
- 1 day 6 hours ago: Following new legislation in Fortytipper, millions of Duckets have been thrown into a project to find the cure for Mad Honey Badger Disease.
- 1 day 6 hours ago: Following new legislation in Fortytipper, the government is outsourcing itself.
- 2 days 22 hours ago: Fortytipper endorsed The Oppressive Robocop of Funkadelia.
- 3 days 5 hours ago: Fortytipper was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Safest (last census: Top 10%).
- 3 days 5 hours ago: Following new legislation in Fortytipper, most people suffer from some form of hearing loss.
- 3 days 5 hours ago: Following new legislation in Fortytipper, police officers are seen patrolling the streets armed with satellite-guided truncheons.
- 3 days 13 hours ago: Fortytipper voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Anarchy".
- 3 days 17 hours ago: Following new legislation in Fortytipper, the streets are increasingly clogged with poverty-stricken beggars.
- 3 days 17 hours ago: Following new legislation in Fortytipper, the government is seen to favor Catholics.
Endorsements Received: 40 » Drakomagic, The Floodcity, Loftegen, Nippon Shotou Teikoku, Aigania, Lamborghini Murcielago, Darkium, Krudistan Nation, General Mike, Beezertopia, Sarotte, Erudite Individuals, Farmboybob, Sindria, Sargonastan, Kurogasawa, Serious Problems, The Salvation States, Cronintopia, Marcellinople, Hyperbolic Orbit, Yarren, Aegis-5, United Hives of Honey Bees, Citiga, Ecchi Unlimited, Knights Almeria, Courlany, Radkicks, Trackeendy, The Greater Aristony, Neojoven, Rangers Brotherhood, Petoricano, Democratic Republic of The New Order, Gylippus, Robanji, Teratov, Saundie, and Stujenske.