The Incorporated States of Fortytipper is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Jamal Ginsberg with a fair hand, and renowned for its keen interest in outer space, ubiquitous missile silos, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 12.83 billion Fortytipperians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The minute government, or what there is of one, is effectively ruled by the Department of Education, with Defense also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Social Policy receive no funds. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Fortytipperian economy, worth a remarkable 3,143 trillion Duckets a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is an amazing 245,009 Duckets, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 758,848 per year while the poor average 60,947, a ratio of 12.5 to 1.
Polling place volunteers are suddenly opening a huge number of offshore bank accounts, the nation's Medal of Honour can be found as a free toy in breakfast cereal, the government is outsourcing itself, and internet service is too costly for normal people to purchase. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Fortytipper's national animal is the Honey Badger, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Fortytipper is ranked 8th in The Coalition of Democratic Nations and 3,304th in the world for Lowest Unemployment Rates, scoring 573 on the Workforce Participation Versus Theoretical Maximum Metric.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Fortytipper voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Living Wage Act"".
- : Fortytipper was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- : Fortytipper was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Populations.
- : Fortytipper fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Politically Free.
- : Fortytipper was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Mining Sector (last census: Top 5%).
- : Following new legislation in Fortytipper, internet service is too costly for normal people to purchase.
- : Fortytipper voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Access to Humanitarian Aid".
- : Fortytipper fell out of the world Top 10% for Nudest.
- : Following new legislation in Fortytipper, the government is outsourcing itself.
- : Following new legislation in Fortytipper, the nation's Medal of Honour can be found as a free toy in breakfast cereal.
Endorsements Received: 15 » Brechalht, Al Quizya, Darabella, United Kingdom States, Franco-Philia, NorthFace, New Adelaide, Animabus, Ascoobis, Sainte-Croix, Wolfenia, The Grand Conch Islands, Chenango, Rossworks, and Rojio.