“A Rather Nice Place”
|Category: New York Times Democracy|
Regional Influence: Hermit
Location: the Arctic Ocean
The Rams of Fort Rae is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its complete lack of prisons. Its hard-working, intelligent population of 8.143 billion enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Social Welfare, Law & Order, and Defence. The average income tax rate is 22%. Private enterprise is illegal, but for those in the know there is a slick and highly efficient black market in Automobile Manufacturing.
Voting is voluntary. Crime is a serious problem, probably because of the country's utter lack of prisons. Fort Rae's national animal is the deer, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the dollar.
Most Recent Government Activity: 44 days ago
- 44 days ago: Fort Rae altered its national flag.
- 217 days ago: Fort Rae was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Populations.
- 301 days ago: Fort Rae relocated from South China Sea to The Arctic Ocean.
- 359 days ago: Fort Rae relocated from Kansas to South China Sea.
- 1 year 39 days ago: Fort Rae relocated from Western Samoa to Kansas.
- 1 year 93 days ago: Fort Rae relocated from Osiris to Western Samoa.
- 1 year 93 days ago: Fort Rae was refounded.
- 1 year 325 days ago: Fort Rae ceased to exist.
- 2 years ago: Fort Rae was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Politically Free.
- 2 years 20 days ago: Fort Rae relocated from Rio de Janeiro to Sao Tome e Principe.