The Myouren Temple Crusaders of Formisia is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Byakuren Hijiri with an even hand, and remarkable for its anti-smoking policies, keen interest in outer space, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 11.327 billion Formisians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Palanquin. The average income tax rate is 85.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Formisian economy, worth a remarkable 1,040 trillion yen a year, is quite specialized and dominated by the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Woodchip Exports. Average income is 91,842 yen, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.8 times as much as the poorest.
The poor are often seen pale and dizzy after selling their blood to make ends meet, citizens are allowed to rise or fall based on their own merits, the government pours millions of yens into rehabilitation programs annually, and the nation is completely gun-free. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Formisia's national animal is the youkai, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Mahayana Buddhism.
Most Recent Government Activity: 11 days ago
- 29 days ago: Formisia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Developed.
- 30 days ago: Formisia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Average Tax Rates.
- 40 days ago: Formisia's influence in Caesars Republic rose from "Minnow" to "Hermit".
- 40 days ago: Formisia password-protected Caesars Republic.
- 40 days ago: Formisia relocated from Realm of Dragons to Caesars Republic.
- 40 days ago: Formisia founded the region Caesars Republic.
- 44 days ago: Formisia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
- 46 days ago: Formisia was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Healthiest Citizens.
- 54 days ago: Formisia fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Developed.
- 54 days ago: Formisia was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Developed.