The Myouren Temple Crusaders of Formisia is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Byakuren Hijiri with an even hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, anti-smoking policies, and multi-spousal wedding ceremonies. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 11.947 billion Formisians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Palanquin. The average income tax rate is 85.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Formisian economy, worth a remarkable 1,097 trillion yen a year, is quite specialized and dominated by the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Woodchip Exports. Average income is 91,842 yen, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.8 times as much as the poorest.
The poor are often seen pale and dizzy after selling their blood to make ends meet, citizens are allowed to rise or fall based on their own merits, the government pours millions of yens into rehabilitation programs annually, and the nation is completely gun-free. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Formisia's national animal is the youkai, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Mahayana Buddhism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Formisia fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Agricultural Sector.
- : Formisia fell out of the world Top 10% for Highest Average Tax Rates.
- : Formisia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Developed.
- : Formisia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Average Tax Rates.
- : Formisia's influence in Caesars Republic rose from "Minnow" to "Hermit".
- : Formisia password-protected Caesars Republic.
- : Formisia relocated from Realm of Dragons to Caesars Republic.
- : Formisia founded the region Caesars Republic.
- : Formisia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
- : Formisia was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Healthiest Citizens.