|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Envoy
Location: Realm of Dragons
The Myouren Temple Crusaders of Formisia is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Byakuren Hijiri with an even hand, and remarkable for its restrictive gun laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 10.602 billion Formisians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Defence, Education, and Law & Order. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Palanquin. The average income tax rate is 82%, and even higher for the wealthy. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Book Publishing industry, followed by Tourism and Beef-Based Agriculture.
The poor are often seen pale and dizzy after selling their blood to make ends meet, citizens are allowed to rise or fall based on their own merits, the government pours millions of yens into rehabilitation programs annually, and the nation is completely gun-free. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Formisia's national animal is the youkai, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is Mahayana Buddhism, and its currency is the yen.
Most Recent Government Activity: 2 days 10 hours ago
- 5 days ago: Formisia was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Lowest Unemployment Rates.
- 10 days ago: Formisia's influence in Realm of Dragons rose from "Duckspeaker" to "Envoy".
- 11 days ago: Formisia was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Godforsaken.
- 12 days ago: Formisia was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- 13 days ago: Formisia was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Public Sector.
- 18 days ago: Formisia was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Highest Average Tax Rates.
- 18 days ago: Formisia's influence in Realm of Dragons rose from "Handshaker" to "Duckspeaker".
- 19 days ago: Formisia was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Smartest Citizens.
- 21 days ago: Formisia's influence in Realm of Dragons rose from "Truckler" to "Handshaker".
- 24 days ago: Formisia was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Highest Police Ratios.