“Fithos Lusec Wecos Vinosec”
|Category: Moralistic Democracy|
Regional Influence: Hegemony
Location: Final Fantasy
The Rogue Nation of Flibbleites is a gargantuan, economically powerful nation, ruled by Brandon Flibble with an even hand, and renowned for its sprawling nuclear power plants. The hard-nosed population of 23.022 billion Flibbleitesians are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Religion & Spirituality, and Defence. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Delta City. The average income tax rate is 53%, and even higher for the wealthy. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, followed by Beef-Based Agriculture and Uranium Mining.
Delta City is a police state during international summits, government officials frequently cut taxes as a distraction from antics with their secretaries, notable individuals are granted land and titles, and people have to sneak out of the country in order to have sex. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Flibbleites's national animal is the chocobo, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its currency is the Flib.
Most Recent Government Activity: 1 day ago
- 11 days ago: Flibbleites was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Influential (last census: Top 1%).
- 31 days ago: Flibbleites was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Influential (last census: Top 5%).
- 37 days ago: Flibbleites fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Timber Woodchipping Industry.
- 44 days ago: Flibbleites voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "International Criminal Court"".
- 63 days ago: Flibbleites fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Populations.
- 89 days ago: Flibbleites voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Migratory Animals".
- 110 days ago: Flibbleites voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Rights and Duties of WA States"".
- 119 days ago: Flibbleites was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- 129 days ago: Flibbleites fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Conservative.
- 131 days ago: Flibbleites voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Rights and Duties of WA States"".
Endorsements Received: None.