“Make Life A Good Read.”
Regional Influence: Auxiliary
Location: The Universe
The Last Few Lunacy Survivors of Fisenesia is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Leaf Lunadore with a fair hand, and renowned for its restrictive gun laws. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 10.109 billion live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The medium-sized, pro-business government is effectively ruled by the Department of Education, with areas such as Commerce and Defence receiving almost no funds by comparison. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Craterside. Income tax is unheard of. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Book Publishing industry.
Children are raised bilingual from an early age, the government has cut its subsidies for all special interest groups, waste is frequently shipped to other countries, and guns are banned. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is moderate, probably because of the country's utter lack of prisons. Fisenesia's national animal is the Therianthrope, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is Protagonism, and its currency is the Society Benefit Credit.
Most Recent Government Activity: 3 days 19 hours ago
- 2 days 9 hours ago: Fisenesia fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Politically Free.
- 3 days 9 hours ago: Fisenesia fell out of the regional Top 10% for Smartest Citizens.
- 15 days ago: Fisenesia fell out of the regional Top 10% for Happiest Citizens.
- 28 days ago: Fisenesia fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Extreme.
- 32 days ago: Fisenesia fell out of the regional Top 10% for Lowest Overall Tax Burden.
- 46 days ago: Fisenesia relocated from The Sol System to The Universe.
- 46 days ago: Fisenesia relocated from The Universe to The Sol System.
- 54 days ago: Fisenesia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Rudest Citizens (last census: Top 10%).
- 54 days ago: Fisenesia was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Rudest Citizens.
- 63 days ago: Fisenesia was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Politically Free.