“Live Free or die Hard”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: Social Liberal Union
The Republic of Final heavens is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Da man with an even hand, and renowned for its absence of drug laws. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 7.029 billion have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Defence, Education, and Healthcare. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Final heaven. The average income tax rate is 90%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Information Technology industry, followed by Tourism and Arms Manufacturing.
Teenage fathers are forced to join the army, marketing departments of corporate giants compete to sponsor little league teams, radio shows frequently feature people denouncing religion, and record sales of 'child-whacking sticks' have been reported. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Final heavens's national animal is the falcon, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is The Force, and its currency is the Gold.
Most Recent Government Activity: 1 day 1 hour ago
- 3 days 15 hours ago: Final heavens lodged a message on the Social Liberal Union Regional Message Board.
- 3 days 15 hours ago: Final heavens endorsed The Ainish Free Land of Eggy216.
- 4 days ago: Final heavens lodged a message on the Social Liberal Union Regional Message Board.
- 7 days ago: Following new legislation in Final heavens, record sales of 'child-whacking sticks' have been reported.
- 8 days ago: Final heavens fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.
- 12 days ago: Final heavens was endorsed by The People's Republic of New Andalusia.
- 24 days ago: Final heavens was endorsed by The Republic of Rozan.
- 30 days ago: Following new legislation in Final heavens, radio shows frequently feature people denouncing religion.
- 37 days ago: Final heavens fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Conservative.
- 37 days ago: Final heavens was reclassified from "New York Times Democracy" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".