The Republic of Final heavens is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Da man with an even hand, and renowned for its daily referendums, digital currency, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 14.777 billion Final heavensians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Final heaven. The average income tax rate is 76.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Final heavensian economy, worth a remarkable 2,154 trillion Golds a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 145,791 Golds, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Teenage male videogamers often suffer repetitive strain wrist injuries, doctors prescribe medicines but they rarely dispense hope or compassion, the tenet of free speech is held dear, and conversion therapy coupons are a popular present for coming of age ceremonies. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Final heavens's national animal is the falcon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is The Force.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Final heavens was reclassified from "Scandinavian Liberal Paradise" to "Left-Leaning College State".
- : Following new legislation in Final heavens, conversion therapy coupons are a popular present for coming of age ceremonies.
- : Following new legislation in Final heavens, the tenet of free speech is held dear.
- : Final heavens was reclassified from "Democratic Socialists" to "Scandinavian Liberal Paradise".
- : Final heavens's influence in Grand Central rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Final heavens was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Law Enforcement.
- : Following new legislation in Final heavens, doctors prescribe medicines but they rarely dispense hope or compassion.
- : Final heavens voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate The NSIA".
- : Final heavens voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate The NSIA".
- : Final heavens was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
Endorsements Received: 1 » Stavelot-Malmedy.