The Republic of Final heavens is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Da man with a fair hand, and remarkable for its avowedly heterosexual populace, digital currency, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 12.987 billion Final heavensians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Final heaven. The average income tax rate is 72.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Final heavensian economy, worth a remarkable 1,624 trillion Golds a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 125,101 Golds, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
Mandatory electronic currency is a boon for credit card companies and government surveillance, the latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller, unstable couples are known to break up over which one gets parental leave, and radio shows frequently feature people denouncing religion. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Final heavens's national animal is the falcon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is The Force.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Final heavens was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Lowest Crime Rates.
- : Final heavens was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans (last census: Top 5%).
- : Final heavens's influence in Social Liberal Union fell from "Handshaker" to "Truckler".
- : Final heavens was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Agricultural Sector (last census: Top 10%).
- : Final heavens lost the endorsement of The Union of North America of Odd Republic.
- : Following new legislation in Final heavens, radio shows frequently feature people denouncing religion.
- : Following new legislation in Final heavens, unstable couples are known to break up over which one gets parental leave.
- : Final heavens's influence in Social Liberal Union rose from "Truckler" to "Handshaker".
- : Final heavens was endorsed by The Grand Duchy of Cestlui.
- : Final heavens was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Highest Drug Use.