|Category: Left-Leaning College State|
Regional Influence: Truckler
The Roboteers of Fighting Robot Association is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 4.367 billion Fighting Robot Associationians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized, liberal government is effectively ruled by the Department of Education, with areas such as Religion & Spirituality and Defence receiving almost no funds by comparison. The average income tax rate is 23%. A small but healthy private sector is dominated by the Door-to-door Insurance Sales industry.
Voting is voluntary, citizens can be frequently spotted going about their business stark naked, and religious organizations are being forced to leave the country or pay income taxes like everybody else. Crime is a problem, and the police force struggles against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Fighting Robot Association's national animal is the robot, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the robot.
Most Recent Government Activity: 23 days ago
- 18 days ago: Fighting Robot Association's influence in Kronstadt rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".
- 20 days ago: Fighting Robot Association's influence in Kronstadt rose from "Minnow" to "Vassal".
- 23 days ago: Fighting Robot Association was struck by a Cure Missile from The Fearless Flying Frog Brigade of Fratt Armed Forces, curing 4 million infected.
- 23 days ago: Fighting Robot Association relocated from Unity to Kronstadt.
- 28 days ago: Fighting Robot Association was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Insurance Industry.
- 29 days ago: Fighting Robot Association was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- 33 days ago: Fighting Robot Association was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Highest Drug Use (last census: Top 5%).
- 49 days ago: Fighting Robot Association applied to join the World Assembly.
- 49 days ago: Fighting Robot Association resigned from the World Assembly.
- 49 days ago: Fighting Robot Association relocated from Islam to Unity.