The Roboteers of Fighting Robot Association is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its irreverence towards religion and suspicion of poets. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 4.433 billion Fighting Robot Associationians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The large, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Social Policy. The average income tax rate is 42.8%.
The Fighting Robot Associationian economy, worth 141 trillion robots a year, is quite specialized and led by the Door-to-door Insurance Sales industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Pizza Delivery, and Tourism. Black market activity is notable. Average income is 31,809 robots, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Voting is voluntary, citizens can be frequently spotted going about their business stark naked, and religious organizations are being forced to leave the country or pay income taxes like everybody else. Crime is moderate. Fighting Robot Association's national animal is the robot, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Fighting Robot Association's influence in Unity rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Fighting Robot Association relocated from The Waterlands to Unity.
- : Fighting Robot Association applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Fighting Robot Association resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Fighting Robot Association's influence in The Waterlands rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : Fighting Robot Association's influence in The Waterlands rose from "Zero" to "Apprentice".
- : Fighting Robot Association relocated from The Markets to The Waterlands.
- : Fighting Robot Association relocated from Unity to The Markets.
- : Fighting Robot Association was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of TheVixen1.
- : Fighting Robot Association was endorsed by The Republic of Dusk Falls 1.