|Category: New York Times Democracy|
Regional Influence: Truckler
The Riocht Dleathach of Fenian Provinces is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Sam Adams with a fair hand, and remarkable for its keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 14.688 billion Fenians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Commerce, and Law & Order. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Aosta. The average income tax rate is 45%, but much higher for the wealthy. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Book Publishing industry, followed by Information Technology and Gambling.
Fenian Provinces's navy has been named the scourge of the seven thousand seas, it is mandatory to learn evolution in schools, a typical fast food menu item could serve a small army, and Members of Parliament are often found living in cardboard boxes. Crime is well under control, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Fenian Provinces's national animal is the Osprey, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is Roman Catholicism, and its currency is the Póca.
Most Recent Government Activity: 1 day 6 hours ago
- 1 day 4 hours ago: Following new legislation in Fenian Provinces, Members of Parliament are often found living in cardboard boxes.
- 1 day 14 hours ago: Fenian Provinces was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
- 1 day 16 hours ago: Following new legislation in Fenian Provinces, a typical fast food menu item could serve a small army.
- 1 day 16 hours ago: Following new legislation in Fenian Provinces, it is mandatory to learn evolution in schools.
- 1 day 16 hours ago: Following new legislation in Fenian Provinces, Fenian Provinces's navy has been named the scourge of the seven thousand seas.
- 1 day 16 hours ago: Following new legislation in Fenian Provinces, innocent defendants often plead guilty for fear of receiving a much harsher sentence before jury.
- 1 day 16 hours ago: Following new legislation in Fenian Provinces, the government now pays the "Really Awesome Super Heroes" (RASH) to catch evildoers.
- 2 days 4 hours ago: Fenian Provinces endorsed The Social Republic of Wintermountain.
- 6 days ago: Fenian Provinces was endorsed by The Social Republic of Wintermountain.
- 7 days ago: Following new legislation in Fenian Provinces, Max Barry is this year's Miss Fenian Provinces.
Endorsements Received: 68 » Alsted, Jenesia, Sybaritic Socialists, Short shorts, Tigyland, Dauershire, Stromia, Eurosceptic Citizens, Venetoland, Nou Occitania, Voxum Mortalum, Beauvoir, Kaiserusse, Nuweland, Chiolena, Mameluco, Ascara, Marmiedon, Indulgence and Ecstasy, The City-State of Vienna, Toongoosia, Echo von Cotta, Outer Prussia, Veeten Engines, The Seven Provinces, Grasaland, Keris, New France of Silvius Bonaparte, Lexembourg, Jon4de85, Kroinengin, Carswellia, Hamstery, Multatuli, Albertinum, Melfar, Foucaults garden, Drenetharada, Each-Uisge, Bering, The Armed Socialist Workers Syndicate, Valrem, Marmotien, Vanbrugh, The Fair Republic, An Clar, Monance, Turukelia, Zombie Empire V, Athos and Byzantium, and 18 others.Lieges, Lenis, Ecclestia, Austerreih, Heusdendaal, The Imperial Plains, Horreum, Mount Liban, Pileusia, Walira, Malavanya, Pantoufle, Fauzjhia, United Countries, IB kingdom, Daircoill, Confederate United America, and Wintermountain.