|Category: New York Times Democracy|
Regional Influence: Truckler
The Riocht Dleathach of Fenian Provinces is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Sam Adams with a fair hand, and remarkable for its unlimited-speed roads. The hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 14.787 billion Fenians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Commerce, and Law & Order. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Aosta. The average income tax rate is 45%, but much higher for the wealthy. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Book Publishing industry, followed by Information Technology and Gambling.
The Father of the House has been in office just shy of a fortnight, organ donation rates are among the lowest in the region, the government is promoting multicultural values with the new 'Just Be Nice, OK?' initiative, and eight year-olds with lemonade stands have been known to be locked up on charges of embezzlement. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Fenian Provinces's national animal is the Osprey, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is Roman Catholicism, and its currency is the Póca.
Most Recent Government Activity: 4 days ago
- 3 days 20 hours ago: Following new legislation in Fenian Provinces, eight year-olds with lemonade stands have been known to be locked up on charges of embezzlement.
- 3 days 20 hours ago: Following new legislation in Fenian Provinces, the government is promoting multicultural values with the new 'Just Be Nice, OK?' initiative.
- 3 days 20 hours ago: Following new legislation in Fenian Provinces, organ donation rates are among the lowest in the region.
- 3 days 20 hours ago: Following new legislation in Fenian Provinces, the Father of the House has been in office just shy of a fortnight.
- 4 days ago: Fenian Provinces endorsed The People's Democratic Republic of Vea.
- 4 days ago: Fenian Provinces endorsed The Republic of Altnorseland.
- 4 days ago: Fenian Provinces endorsed The Holy Empire of Norse German Federation.
- 13 days ago: Fenian Provinces fell out of the world Top 10% for Safest.
- 15 days ago: Fenian Provinces was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Police Ratios (last census: Top 5%).
- 16 days ago: Fenian Provinces was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Norse German Federation.
Endorsements Received: 68 » Alsted, Jenesia, Sybaritic Socialists, Short shorts, Tigyland, Dauershire, Stromia, Eurosceptic Citizens, Venetoland, Voxum Mortalum, Beauvoir, Kaiserusse, Nuweland, Chiolena, Mameluco, Ascara, Marmiedon, Indulgence and Ecstasy, The City-State of Vienna, Toongoosia, Echo von Cotta, Outer Prussia, Veeten Engines, The Seven Provinces, Grasaland, Keris, New France of Silvius Bonaparte, Lexembourg, Jon4de85, Kroinengin, Carswellia, Hamstery, Multatuli, Albertinum, Melfar, Foucaults garden, Drenetharada, Each-Uisge, Bering, The Armed Socialist Workers Syndicate, Valrem, Marmotien, Vanbrugh, The Fair Republic, An Clar, Monance, Turukelia, Zombie Empire V, Athos and Byzantium, Lieges, and 18 others.Lenis, Ecclestia, Austerreih, Heusdendaal, The Imperial Plains, Horreum, Mount Liban, Pileusia, Walira, Malavanya, Pantoufle, Fauzjhia, United Countries, IB kingdom, Daircoill, Confederate United America, Wintermountain, and Norse German Federation.