The Riocht Dleathach of Fenian Provinces is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Sam Adams with a fair hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, smutty television, and devotion to social welfare. The hard-nosed, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 17.444 billion Fenians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Aosta. The average income tax rate is 6.7%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Fenian Provincesian economy, worth a remarkable 4,115 trillion Pócas a year, is quite specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Retail. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 235,950 Pócas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Vanity is considered the fifth cardinal virtue, tourists are forbidden to enter Native Fenian Provincesian lands, nude art is becoming wildly popular, and agriculture is heavily subsidized by the government. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Fenian Provinces's national animal is the Osprey, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Roman Catholicism.
Fenian Provinces is ranked 7th in Europe and 596th in the world for Lowest Unemployment Rates, scoring 1,274 on the Workforce Participation Versus Theoretical Maximum Metric.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Fenian Provinces was endorsed by The Empire of Axus Ortai.
- : Following new legislation in Fenian Provinces, agriculture is heavily subsidized by the government.
- : Following new legislation in Fenian Provinces, nude art is becoming wildly popular.
- : Fenian Provinces endorsed The Empire of Axus Ortai.
- : Following new legislation in Fenian Provinces, tourists are forbidden to enter Native Fenian Provincesian lands.
- : Following new legislation in Fenian Provinces, vanity is considered the fifth cardinal virtue.
- : Fenian Provinces was reclassified from "New York Times Democracy" to "Civil Rights Lovefest".
- : Following new legislation in Fenian Provinces, new safety regulations require all cars manufactured in Fenian Provinces to be bombproof.
- : Following new legislation in Fenian Provinces, record sales of 'child-whacking sticks' have been reported.
- : Following new legislation in Fenian Provinces, sections of the police receive paramilitary training.
Endorsements Received: 96 » Alsted, Jenesia, Short shorts, Tigyland, Dauershire, Stromia, Venetoland, Kaiserusse, Nuweland, Mameluco, The City-State of Vienna, The Seven Provinces, Lexembourg, Multatuli, Melfar, Foucaults garden, The Armed Socialist Workers Syndicate, Valrem, Marmotien, An Clar, Lieges, Novo Portugal, Albertinum, Prinx, Aldland, Manupolia, Canopytown, Wombelland, Basque Dominion, Bohomo, Ansington, Fortia, Wienaa, Sugar Cake, Estacia, Bluegoodland, Northern German Federation, Ydinian, Turkestanic Union, The Fair Republic, Regnum Olympiade, East Arc, Troltovia, Vinternia, Molotovskiy, Libertian Confederacy, Pungusglynn, Bescherelle, Fortaleza boss, Nova Prutenia, and 46 others.Kingdom of Bavaria, Saint Isabel, Winnitoba, The Capitalist Republic of Ritosa, Justiza, Orthodox States, Woschia, Tabouletstan, The Nether Regions, Strajalands, Iarann, New Decius, Ironbrook, Adlandas, Nordicana, Falvaard, Great Briten Ireland France and Benelux, Polonilandia, Somoranya, Zermani, Mikronia, Imperium Anglorum, Peoples Republic of Greater Glasgow, Courtsland, Tuccistahn, Thalling, The Zionward Union, Vesterheim, Ecclestia, Outer Sparta, Dacian Freelands, Hamstery, The Global Republic, Seaton, Eurosceptic Citizens, Hamilton-by-sea, Kardjali, Spoi, Charlesia, Saudi Canadia, Wendot, The Greater German Federal Republic, Spagna, Anatruria, GijsMr, and Axus Ortai.