|Category: Left-Leaning College State|
Regional Influence: Truckler
The Riocht Dleathach of Fenian Provinces is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Sam Adams with an even hand, and remarkable for its unlimited-speed roads. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 13.095 billion enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Commerce, and Law & Order. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Aosta. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 39%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Book Publishing industry, followed by Information Technology and Gambling.
Several citizens have complained about scientists abducting their pets for experimentation, new safety regulations require all cars manufactured in Fenian Provinces to be bombproof, Fenian Provinces's airwaves are dominated by corporate-backed commercial radio, and students in Fenian Provinces's schools rarely attend their classes. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is moderate. Fenian Provinces's national animal is the Osprey, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is Roman Catholicism, and its currency is the Póca.
Most Recent Government Activity: 2 days 14 hours ago
- 3 hours ago: Fenian Provinces was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens (last census: Top 1%).
- 1 day 16 hours ago: Fenian Provinces was endorsed by The Armed Republic of Bering.
- 2 days 4 hours ago: Fenian Provinces was reclassified from "Civil Rights Lovefest" to "Left-Leaning College State".
- 2 days 4 hours ago: Following new legislation in Fenian Provinces, students in Fenian Provinces's schools rarely attend their classes.
- 2 days 4 hours ago: Following new legislation in Fenian Provinces, Fenian Provinces's airwaves are dominated by corporate-backed commercial radio.
- 3 days 4 hours ago: Following new legislation in Fenian Provinces, new safety regulations require all cars manufactured in Fenian Provinces to be bombproof.
- 3 days 16 hours ago: Following new legislation in Fenian Provinces, several citizens have complained about scientists abducting their pets for experimentation.
- 3 days 18 hours ago: Fenian Provinces withdrew its endorsement from The Federal Government of Of Herbshire.
- 4 days ago: Fenian Provinces was endorsed by The Kingdom of Each-Uisge.
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in Fenian Provinces, new urban roads are threatening city parks.
Endorsements Received: 69 » Alsted, Jenesia, Sybaritic Socialists, Short shorts, Malacovia, Tigyland, Dauershire, Stromia, Eurosceptic Citizens, Venetoland, Nou Occitania, Voxum Mortalum, Saconian, Beauvoir, Kaiserusse, Nuweland, Capricania, Chiolena, Mameluco, Ascara, Marmiedon, Ivernia, Indulgence and Ecstasy, The Kingdom of Germania, The City-State of Vienna, Toongoosia, Pileusia, Echo von Cotta, Outer Prussia, Ravenstein, Veeten Engines, The Northern Scottish Isles, The Seven Provinces, Isolationist countries, Grasaland, Keris, New France of Silvius Bonaparte, Erasmus Kingdom, Lexembourg, Vest Franksland, Jon4de85, Norway and Iceland, Kroinengin, Scorjthaal, Carswellia, The Roman Alliance, Kroazia, Ansington, Artotzka, Imadistan, and 19 others.Hamstery, Multatuli, Greater Konigsberg, Albertinum, Oswaroth, New Brussland, Bylantia, Melfar, Strajalands, North-Western Russia, Cor Lux, Corcrya, Foucaults garden, Domanouq, Pesaro and Urbino, Drenetharada, Ancient Dacia, Each-Uisge, and Bering.