|Category: New York Times Democracy|
Regional Influence: Truckler
The Riocht Dleathach of Fenian Provinces is a gargantuan, economically powerful nation, ruled by Sam Adams with a fair hand, and renowned for its keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 14.712 billion Fenians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Commerce, and Law & Order. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Aosta. The average income tax rate is 45%, but much higher for the wealthy. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Book Publishing industry, followed by Information Technology and Gambling.
Fenian Provinces's navy has been named the scourge of the seven thousand seas, it is mandatory to learn evolution in schools, a typical fast food menu item could serve a small army, and Members of Parliament are often found living in cardboard boxes. Crime is well under control, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Fenian Provinces's national animal is the Osprey, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is Roman Catholicism, and its currency is the Póca.
Most Recent Government Activity: 4 days ago
- 22 hours ago: Fenian Provinces fell out of the world Top 10% for Safest.
- 2 days 22 hours ago: Fenian Provinces was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Police Ratios (last census: Top 5%).
- 3 days 6 hours ago: Fenian Provinces was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Norse German Federation.
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in Fenian Provinces, Members of Parliament are often found living in cardboard boxes.
- 4 days ago: Fenian Provinces was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
- 5 days ago: Following new legislation in Fenian Provinces, a typical fast food menu item could serve a small army.
- 5 days ago: Following new legislation in Fenian Provinces, it is mandatory to learn evolution in schools.
- 5 days ago: Following new legislation in Fenian Provinces, Fenian Provinces's navy has been named the scourge of the seven thousand seas.
- 5 days ago: Following new legislation in Fenian Provinces, innocent defendants often plead guilty for fear of receiving a much harsher sentence before jury.
- 5 days ago: Following new legislation in Fenian Provinces, the government now pays the "Really Awesome Super Heroes" (RASH) to catch evildoers.
Endorsements Received: 69 » Alsted, Jenesia, Sybaritic Socialists, Short shorts, Tigyland, Dauershire, Stromia, Eurosceptic Citizens, Venetoland, Nou Occitania, Voxum Mortalum, Beauvoir, Kaiserusse, Nuweland, Chiolena, Mameluco, Ascara, Marmiedon, Indulgence and Ecstasy, The City-State of Vienna, Toongoosia, Echo von Cotta, Outer Prussia, Veeten Engines, The Seven Provinces, Grasaland, Keris, New France of Silvius Bonaparte, Lexembourg, Jon4de85, Kroinengin, Carswellia, Hamstery, Multatuli, Albertinum, Melfar, Foucaults garden, Drenetharada, Each-Uisge, Bering, The Armed Socialist Workers Syndicate, Valrem, Marmotien, Vanbrugh, The Fair Republic, An Clar, Monance, Turukelia, Zombie Empire V, Athos and Byzantium, and 19 others.Lieges, Lenis, Ecclestia, Austerreih, Heusdendaal, The Imperial Plains, Horreum, Mount Liban, Pileusia, Walira, Malavanya, Pantoufle, Fauzjhia, United Countries, IB kingdom, Daircoill, Confederate United America, Wintermountain, and Norse German Federation.