“Dignity, Acumen, Valour, Integrity, Determination!”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: The North Pacific
The Empire of Fengate is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Emperor David I with an even hand, and notable for its restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, intelligent population of 25.423 billion Fengateans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of the Environment, Education, and Social Welfare. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Fengate City. The average income tax rate is 78%, and even higher for the wealthy. A healthy private sector is dominated by the Book Publishing industry.
There's a shortage of swinging hot spots as land development grinds to a halt, Members of Parliament operate under a PAYE scheme, major cities shut down as their local sports team takes to the field every day, and birth rates have hit an all-time low. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Fengate's national animal is the eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its currency is the fen.
Most Recent Government Activity: 11 days ago
- 16 hours ago: Fengate was endorsed by The United Kingdoms of The Lancerian Empire.
- 1 day 1 hour ago: Fengate was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Eluvataran Isles.
- 4 days ago: Fengate was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
- 4 days ago: Fengate was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Least Corrupt Governments.
- 5 days ago: Fengate was endorsed by The United Provinces of Malakeem.
- 5 days ago: Fengate was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Sirisea.
- 6 days ago: Fengate was endorsed by The Maritime Explorer of General COE.
- 11 days ago: Following new legislation in Fengate, birth rates have hit an all-time low.
- 11 days ago: Following new legislation in Fengate, major cities shut down as their local sports team takes to the field every day.
- 11 days ago: Following new legislation in Fengate, Members of Parliament operate under a PAYE scheme.
Endorsements Received: 80 » Groovistan, Span, Velon, Herzliyya, Yaorozu, Whereisthatistan, Novare Res, Grosseschnauzer, Elevation, Oneofakynd, Espana Japones, Agramer, Former English Colony, Selfgradatude, Mk Steele, Pasargad, Blackshear41, Ischaemia, Unimaginable Doom, God n Country n Byron, Jefffliu, Democatic Donkeys, New haven america, Oilgarchy, Magonia, Pluxlups, Renetopia, Caish Empire, Democratic Republic of England, Venezuelia, McMasterdonia, Mandexia, Ator People, Calamazo, Macworld, Zeroxis, Nphyx, HMS Unicorn, Olvern, Alunya, Kiwitaicho, Framhaven, Sheldanada, New Absurdistan, Arcadiom, Lunar Felicem, Eumbner, Thatchertropolis, Assorted sucrose-based lifeforms, Kitabo, and 30 others.Abacathea, Varovanjov, United Kingdom of Great Lionheart, Lokarth, Wisconsota, Kevaren, Lionia, Blye, Cinnibar, Bristol C, Great Bights Mum, Malvad, Iwin, Indonesa, United Chinese Republics, Emmers, Emmerian Republic, Spadanera, Territorio di Nessuno, New Brussels, The Fens, Unified Wessex, Anawak, Bayerischer Freistaat, Georgi Land, General COE, Sirisea, Malakeem, Eluvataran Isles, and The Lancerian Empire.