“Dignity, Acumen, Valour, Integrity, Determination!”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: The North Pacific
The Empire of Fengate is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Emperor David I with an even hand, and remarkable for its restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, intelligent population of 25.236 billion Fengateans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of the Environment, Education, and Social Welfare. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Fengate City. The average income tax rate is 75%, and even higher for the wealthy. A large private sector is dominated by the Book Publishing industry.
Meat-eating is frowned upon, discarded pennies litter the streets, Fengate's navy has been named the scourge of the seven thousand seas, and oil executives can be seen reluctantly cleaning oil-soaked birds. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Fengate's national animal is the eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its currency is the fen.
Most Recent Government Activity: 9 days ago
- 20 hours ago: Fengate was endorsed by The Armed Republic of -Philippines-.
- 3 days 15 hours ago: Fengate was endorsed by The Kingdom of The Fens.
- 4 days ago: Fengate was endorsed by The Economic Democracy of New Charlzilla.
- 7 days ago: Fengate was endorsed by The Kingdom of New Brussels.
- 8 days ago: Fengate was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Developed (last census: Top 1%).
- 9 days ago: Following new legislation in Fengate, oil executives can be seen reluctantly cleaning oil-soaked birds.
- 9 days ago: Following new legislation in Fengate, Fengate's navy has been named the scourge of the seven thousand seas.
- 12 days ago: Fengate was endorsed by The Allied States of Prusia and Borrusia.
- 13 days ago: Fengate was endorsed by The Disputed Territories of Territorio di Nessuno.
- 21 days ago: Fengate was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Stuzemstazem.
Endorsements Received: 77 » Groovistan, Span, Velon, Herzliyya, Yaorozu, Whereisthatistan, Novare Res, Grosseschnauzer, Elevation, Oneofakynd, Espana Japones, Agramer, Former English Colony, Andromeda Islands, Selfgradatude, Mk Steele, Pasargad, Blackshear41, Ischaemia, Unimaginable Doom, God n Country n Byron, Jefffliu, Democatic Donkeys, New haven america, Oilgarchy, Magonia, Pluxlups, Esponnise, Renetopia, Caish Empire, Democratic Republic of England, Venezuelia, McMasterdonia, Mandexia, Ator People, Calamazo, Macworld, Zeroxis, Nphyx, HMS Unicorn, Olvern, Alunya, Kiwitaicho, Framhaven, Sheldanada, New Absurdistan, Arcadiom, Lunar Felicem, Eumbner, Thatchertropolis, and 27 others.Assorted sucrose-based lifeforms, Kitabo, Abacathea, Varovanjov, United Kingdom of Great Lionheart, Lokarth, Wisconsota, Kevaren, Lionia, Blye, Malakeem, Cinnibar, Bristol C, Great Bights Mum, Malvad, Iwin, Indonesa, United Chinese Republics, Emmers, Emmerian Republic, Kroassant, Spadanera, Territorio di Nessuno, Prusia and Borrusia, New Brussels, The Fens, and -Philippines-.