“Dignity, Acumen, Valour, Integrity, Determination!”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: The North Pacific
The Empire of Fengate is a gargantuan, devout nation, ruled by Emperor David I with an even hand, and renowned for its happy-go-lucky citizens. The compassionate, intelligent population of 25.554 billion Fengateans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of the Environment, Education, and Social Welfare. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Fengate City. The average income tax rate is 79%, and even higher for the wealthy. A healthy private sector is dominated by the Book Publishing industry.
Children as young as six shock their parents by coming out of the closet, mantis shrimp studies is academia's fastest growing field, the explosive fireball of the disintegrating space shuttle has devastated Cape Fengate, and new safety regulations require all cars manufactured in Fengate to be bombproof. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Fengate's national animal is the eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its currency is the fen.
Most Recent Government Activity: 2 days 9 hours ago
- 1 day 22 hours ago: Fengate was endorsed by The Ancient Prophecy of Republic of Destiny.
- 2 days 2 hours ago: Fengate was endorsed by The Undead Zombie Empire of Falapatorius.
- 2 days 9 hours ago: Following new legislation in Fengate, new safety regulations require all cars manufactured in Fengate to be bombproof.
- 2 days 9 hours ago: Following new legislation in Fengate, the explosive fireball of the disintegrating space shuttle has devastated Cape Fengate.
- 2 days 9 hours ago: Following new legislation in Fengate, mantis shrimp studies is academia's fastest growing field.
- 2 days 9 hours ago: Following new legislation in Fengate, children as young as six shock their parents by coming out of the closet.
- 2 days 9 hours ago: Fengate endorsed The Most Serene Republic of Alta Italia.
- 2 days 9 hours ago: Fengate endorsed The Empire of Grelenna.
- 2 days 9 hours ago: Fengate endorsed The Republic of Neu-Klagenfurt.
- 2 days 9 hours ago: Fengate endorsed The Chronosynclastic Infundibulm of Sadakoyama.
Endorsements Received: 88 » Groovistan, Span, Velon, Herzliyya, Yaorozu, Whereisthatistan, Novare Res, Grosseschnauzer, Elevation, Oneofakynd, Espana Japones, Agramer, Former English Colony, Selfgradatude, Mk Steele, Pasargad, Ischaemia, Unimaginable Doom, God n Country n Byron, Jefffliu, Democatic Donkeys, New haven america, Magonia, Pluxlups, Renetopia, Caish Empire, Democratic Republic of England, Venezuelia, McMasterdonia, Mandexia, Ator People, Calamazo, Macworld, Zeroxis, Nphyx, HMS Unicorn, Olvern, Alunya, Kiwitaicho, Framhaven, Sheldanada, New Absurdistan, Arcadiom, Lunar Felicem, Eumbner, Thatchertropolis, Assorted sucrose-based lifeforms, Kitabo, Abacathea, United Kingdom of Great Lionheart, and 38 others.Lokarth, Wisconsota, Lionia, Blye, Cinnibar, Great Bights Mum, Malvad, Indonesa, United Chinese Republics, Emmerian Republic, Spadanera, The Fens, Unified Wessex, Anawak, Bayerischer Freistaat, Georgi Land, General COE, Sirisea, Malakeem, The Lancerian Empire, New Sekai, Zemnaya Svoboda, SillyString, Territorio di Nessuno, Chinstralia, Quebaine, Kingdom of Plembobria, Flutiestan, Iwin, TFG015, Imladrea, The A9, Sadakoyama, Neu-Klagenfurt, Grelenna, Alta Italia, Falapatorius, and Republic of Destiny.