|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Republic of Felipe Pedro is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Gil Brother with an even hand, and renowned for its irreverence towards religion, public floggings, and suspicion of poets. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 3.866 billion Felipe Pedroans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sanctuary City. The average income tax rate is 40.3%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The strong Felipe Pedroan economy, worth 171 trillion Corintioss a year, is quite specialized and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Information Technology, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 44,327 Corintioss, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
The government spends millions of Corintioss every year prosecuting spammers, airport security is provided by private companies, the nation is ravaged by daily union strikes, and major archaeological findings are frequently bulldozed to make way for new buildings. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Felipe Pedro's national animal is the Águia, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Igreja Apocalíptica do Oitavo Dia.
Most Recent Government Activity: 32 days ago
- 34 days ago: Felipe Pedro was refounded in Lazarus.
- 1 year 190 days ago: Felipe Pedro ceased to exist.
- 1 year 306 days ago: Felipe Pedro fell out of the regional Top 5% for Largest Populations.
- 1 year 349 days ago: Felipe Pedro fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Beautiful Environments.
- 1 year 364 days ago: Felipe Pedro fell out of the world Top 5% for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- 2 years 47 days ago: Felipe Pedro relocated from Balder to Brasil sul.
- 2 years 47 days ago: Felipe Pedro changed its national faith to "Igreja Apocalíptica do Oitavo Dia".
- 2 years 47 days ago: Felipe Pedro altered its national flag.
- 2 years 47 days ago: Felipe Pedro was refounded.
- 2 years 48 days ago: Felipe Pedro ceased to exist.