“Concordia, Integritas, Industria”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: The North Pacific
The Federal Republic of Felenia is a gargantuan, economically powerful nation, ruled by President Katherine Samusenko with an even hand, and renowned for its sprawling nuclear power plants. The hard-nosed population of 19.99 billion Feleni have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Defence, Education, and Healthcare. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sirone. The average income tax rate is 99%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Information Technology industry, followed by Arms Manufacturing and Beef-Based Agriculture.
Main battle tanks stalk the woods of Felenia in search of jaguars, Red Cross demand for body bags is rising while sutures go unused, it's always rabbit season, and unstable couples are known to break up over which one gets parental leave. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Felenia's national animal is the jaguar, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is apatheism, and its currency is the lira.
Most Recent Government Activity: 1 day 2 hours ago
- 2 days 13 hours ago: Felenia was endorsed by The United Kingdom of Rugged.
- 5 days ago: Felenia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Convention on Fracking".
- 9 days ago: Following new legislation in Felenia, unstable couples are known to break up over which one gets parental leave.
- 10 days ago: Felenia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend McMasterdonia".
- 10 days ago: Felenia changed its national demonym to "Feleni", its demonym adjective to "Feleni", and its demonym plural to "Feleni".
- 18 days ago: Felenia was endorsed by The Incorporated States of Paulee.
- 18 days ago: Felenia was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Mining Sector (last census: Top 1%).
- 18 days ago: Felenia was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Lajikstan.
- 22 days ago: Felenia was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Publishing Industry (last census: Top 1%).
- 23 days ago: Felenia fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Avoided.
Endorsements Received: 55 » Span, Groovistan, Herzliyya, Yaorozu, Whereisthatistan, Novare Res, Velon, Impenyer, Grosseschnauzer, Oneofakynd, Pasargad, Great Bights Mum, Former English Colony, Eglise Sainte Eve, Andromeda Islands, Selfgradatude, Blackshear41, God n Country n Byron, Democatic Donkeys, New haven america, Caish Empire, Oilgarchy, Abs123, Esponnise, My Utopian World, McMasterdonia, Ator People, Mandexia, Macworld, Calamazo, Everywheristan, Olvern, HMS Unicorn, Zeroxis, The Teddy, Alunya, Renetopia, Kiwitaicho, Rukonia, Framhaven, EVOLUTION786, Arcadiom, Eumbner, Giancarlo, Kitabo, Bristol C, Temberin, Abacathea, 007James Bond, Lokarth, and 5 others.Wisconsota, Kevaren, Lionia, Paulee, and Rugged.