The New Order of Fascistica is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Leader with an iron fist, and notable for its digital currency, punitive income tax rates, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 14.45 billion Fascisticans are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of GermRomia. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 51.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Fascistican economy, worth a remarkable 1,570 trillion ReichsLiraMarks a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Door-to-door Insurance Sales, and Retail. Black market activity is extensive. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 108,686 ReichsLiraMarks, with the richest citizens earning 6.5 times as much as the poorest.
All news sources are under strict government control, it is now illegal for teens to view any sites except Club Kitten and My Little Donkey, the nation's diplomatic missives are now delivered via sniper rifle, and all telephone traffic is monitored for 'national security reasons'. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force. Fascistica's national animal is the Eagle, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution, and its national religion is Fascism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Fascistica was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Authoritarian.
- : Fascistica's influence in Lazarus rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Fascistica was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Retail Industry.
- : Fascistica's influence in Lazarus rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Fascistica's influence in Lazarus rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Fascistica was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Police Ratios.
- : Fascistica's influence in Lazarus rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Fascistica was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Fascistica ceased to exist.
- : Fascistica was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Influential (last census: Top 10%).