The New Order of Fascistica is a gargantuan, orderly nation, ruled by Leader with an iron fist, and renowned for its anti-smoking policies, digital currency, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless, devout population of 15.654 billion Fascisticans are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of GermRomia. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 51.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Fascistican economy, worth a remarkable 1,704 trillion ReichsLiraMarks a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Door-to-door Insurance Sales, and Retail. Black market activity is extensive. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 108,882 ReichsLiraMarks, with the richest citizens earning 6.3 times as much as the poorest.
All news sources are under strict government control, it is now illegal for teens to view any sites except Club Kitten and My Little Donkey, the nation's diplomatic missives are now delivered via sniper rifle, and all telephone traffic is monitored for 'national security reasons'. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force. Fascistica's national animal is the Eagle, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution, and its national religion is Fascism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Fascistica was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Avoided.
- : Fascistica was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector and Most Subsidized Industry.
- : Fascistica was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector.
- : Fascistica's influence in Lazarus rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Fascistica was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Law Enforcement.
- : Fascistica was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Unexpected Death Rate and the Top 10% for Largest Timber Woodchipping Industry.
- : Fascistica voted for The Atomic Boots of NewTexas in Round 3 of the election.
- : Fascistica voted for The Atomic Boots of NewTexas in Round 2 of the election.
- : Fascistica was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Timber Woodchipping Industry.
- : Fascistica was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Authoritarian.