“Libertas, Profectus, Potestas”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: Atlantian Oceania
The Federal Republic of Farfadillis is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Fcr Monuele Arkelaos with an even hand, and notable for its anti-smoking policies. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 4.371 billion have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Commerce, Defence, and Law & Order. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ferdullaele. The average income tax rate is 79%, and even higher for the wealthy. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, and Tourism industries.
The bonfire of the old paper records can be seen for miles around Ferdullaele, cyber-crime and tin-foil hat sales are both increasing at record rates, 'Mountain Doobie' is widely regarded as the nation's favourite drink, and citizens are tied down and forced to watch educational videos on empathy. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Farfadillis's national animal is the flying jellyfish, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, its national religion is agnosticism, and its currency is the feardallis.
Most Recent Government Activity: 3 hours ago
- 9 hours ago: Following new legislation in Farfadillis, citizens are tied down and forced to watch educational videos on empathy.
- 1 day 10 hours ago: Farfadillis altered its national flag.
- 1 day 21 hours ago: Farfadillis was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.
- 2 days 9 hours ago: Following new legislation in Farfadillis, 'Mountain Doobie' is widely regarded as the nation's favourite drink.
- 2 days 20 hours ago: Farfadillis fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Armed.
- 2 days 21 hours ago: Following new legislation in Farfadillis, cyber-crime and tin-foil hat sales are both increasing at record rates.
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in Farfadillis, the bonfire of the old paper records can be seen for miles around Ferdullaele.
- 6 days ago: Following new legislation in Farfadillis, soldiers with colourful mohawks make themselves perfect targets for snipers.
- 6 days ago: Farfadillis lodged a message on the Atlantian Oceania Regional Message Board.
- 6 days ago: Farfadillis changed its national faith to "agnosticism", its currency to "feardallis", and its animal to "flying jellyfish".