The Queen's State of Fallbridge is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its punitive income tax rates and restrictive gun laws. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 7.942 billion Fallbridgeans are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The enormous, moralistic, socially-minded, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Social Policy, and International Aid. The average income tax rate is 54.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but stagnant Fallbridgean economy, worth 21.7 trillion betales a year, is highly specialized and led by the Beef-Based Agriculture industry, with significant contributions from Uranium Mining, Basket Weaving, and Book Publishing. Black market activity is extensive. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 2,730 betales, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Elections have been outlawed. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Fallbridge's national animal is the deer, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Fallbridge is ranked 791st in The Americas and 132,941st in the world for Lowest Unemployment Rates, scoring 0 on the Workforce Participation Versus Theoretical Maximum Metric.
Most Recent Government Activity: 3 days 12 hours ago
- 3 days 22 hours ago: Fallbridge was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- 12 days ago: Fallbridge was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Best Weather.
- 20 days ago: Fallbridge was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Corrupt Governments.
- 29 days ago: Fallbridge fell out of the world Top 10% for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- 53 days ago: Fallbridge was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Most Extreme.
- 59 days ago: Fallbridge was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Most Authoritarian.
- 78 days ago: Fallbridge relocated from The Icelandic Commonwealth to The Americas.
- 83 days ago: Fallbridge was ranked #1 in the region for Most Income Equality (last census: Top 1%).
- 88 days ago: Fallbridge was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Most Income Equality.
- 92 days ago: Fallbridge was ranked #1 in the region for Most Conservative.