“Now I have a machine gun. Ho-Ho-Ho.”
|Category: Capitalist Paradise|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Republic of Falalaland is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Santa with an even hand, and notable for its irreverence towards religion. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 4.053 billion are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The large, pro-business government juggles the competing demands of Commerce, Healthcare, and Law & Order. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 13%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Arms Manufacturing, Gambling, and Retail industries.
Reindeers are frequently shot for looking at people 'in a funny way', the FBI Channel Tunnel project is plagued by delays, citizens receive notices of disenfranchisement along with their parking tickets, and punitive tariffs protect local industry. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is moderate. Falalaland's national animal is the reindeer, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is Happiness, and its currency is the gift.
Most Recent Government Activity: 21 days ago
- 8 days ago: Falalaland was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Greatest Rich-Poor Divides.
- 9 days ago: Falalaland was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector.
- 13 days ago: Falalaland was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Gambling Industry.
- 15 days ago: Falalaland was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector.
- 21 days ago: Falalaland relocated from The Rejected Realms to Kyzikos.
- 21 days ago: Falalaland applied to join the World Assembly.
- 21 days ago: Falalaland resigned from the World Assembly.
- 22 days ago: Falalaland fell out of the world Top 10% for Stupidest Citizens.
- 22 days ago: Falalaland was ejected and banned from The South Pacific by The Vanguard of Milograd.
- 22 days ago: Falalaland endorsed The United Kingdom of Brutland and Norden.