“Home to Durkadurkiranistan”
|Category: Father Knows Best State|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Supreme Commander of Exshaw Founder is a massive, economically powerful nation, remarkable for its complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 4.989 billion Exshaw Founderians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The small, corrupt government is effectively ruled by the Department of Commerce, with areas such as Social Welfare and the Environment receiving almost no funds by comparison. The average income tax rate is 14%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Woodchip Exports, Door-to-door Insurance Sales, and Soda Sales industries.
Visitors to the famed rainforests are instead taken to vast furniture factories, the government regularly hires contractors to construct high rise apartments, organ donation is compulsory, and mining is the nation's most dangerous occupation. Crime is moderate, probably because of the country's utter lack of prisons. Exshaw Founder's national animal is the panda, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is a major religion, and its currency is the pound.
Most Recent Government Activity: 3 days 3 hours ago
- 3 days 3 hours ago: Exshaw Founder ejected and banned The Acting Delegate of Cormac A Stark from Exshaw.
- 3 days 3 hours ago: Exshaw Founder relocated from Balder to Exshaw.
- 3 days 3 hours ago: Exshaw Founder was refounded in Balder.
- 65 days ago: Exshaw Founder ceased to exist.
- 118 days ago: Exshaw Founder fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Armed.
- 124 days ago: Exshaw Founder fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Populations.
- 125 days ago: Exshaw Founder relocated from Lazarus to Exshaw.
- 125 days ago: Exshaw Founder was refounded in Lazarus.
- 188 days ago: Exshaw Founder ceased to exist.
- 256 days ago: Exshaw Founder was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Armed (last census: Top 5%).