“Honor, Sacrifice & Loyalty”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: The North Pacific
The International Brotherhood of Everywheristan is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Supreme Leader Karim Moubarak with an even hand, and renowned for its sprawling nuclear power plants. The compassionate, hard-working, intelligent population of 4.109 billion Everywheristanians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Defence, Law & Order, and Commerce. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Every DC. The average income tax rate is 96%. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.
The government is reining in public spending, citizens are enjoying a recent large cut in taxes, military recruitment numbers are down as citizens object on 'moral grounds', and the nation is completely gun-free. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Everywheristan's national animal is the Phoenix, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, its national religion is Christianity, and its currency is the Gold.
Most Recent Government Activity: 2 days 6 hours ago
- 1 day ago: Everywheristan was endorsed by The Armed Republic of The Democratic States of LibertarianLand.
- 1 day ago: Everywheristan was endorsed by The United States of Austro-Hungarian federation.
- 1 day 23 hours ago: Following new legislation in Everywheristan, the nation is completely gun-free.
- 1 day 23 hours ago: Following new legislation in Everywheristan, military recruitment numbers are down as citizens object on 'moral grounds'.
- 1 day 23 hours ago: Following new legislation in Everywheristan, citizens are enjoying a recent large cut in taxes.
- 1 day 23 hours ago: Following new legislation in Everywheristan, the government is reining in public spending.
- 1 day 23 hours ago: Following new legislation in Everywheristan, failure to pay the thrice-daily homage to the divine Supreme Leader Karim Moubarak is punishable by death.
- 2 days 6 hours ago: Everywheristan voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Capitalist Paradise".
- 2 days 6 hours ago: Everywheristan voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Child Pornography Ban".
- 2 days 11 hours ago: Everywheristan was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Influential (last census: Top 1%).
Endorsements Received: 31 » Alunya, Former English Colony, Zonkev, Novare Res, Yaorozu, Groovistan, McMasterdonia, HMS Unicorn, New Delvia, Grosseschnauzer, Bristol C, Democatic Donkeys, Kitabo, Butter Milk, Abacathea, Framhaven, Coulson, Kiwitaicho, The Goat Tower, Scumshire, Axari, Macworld, 007James Bond, Wisconsota, Lionia, New Absurdistan, Mary Jayonia, Oilgarchy, Olvern, Austro-Hungarian federation, and The Democratic States of LibertarianLand.