The Kingdom of Everotters is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by King Oliver Budihev with an even hand, and remarkable for its anti-smoking policies, parental licensing program, and compulsory military service. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless population of 5.485 billion Everottersians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Defense, although Law & Order, Industry, and Education are also considered important, while Social Policy and Spirituality receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Everott Projects. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 45.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Everottersian economy, worth 693 trillion layway-receipts a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is an impressive 126,476 layway-receipts, with the richest citizens earning 8.4 times as much as the poorest.
Criminals are put to death while cuddling their favourite teddy bear, businesses that prove successful are immediately broken up, terrified tympanists are finding themselves on the front lines armed only with kettledrums, and airship use has soared while property values beneath their routes have plummeted. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Everotters's national animal is the raccoon, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is The Order of Violet.
Most Recent Government Activity: 15 days ago
- 11 days ago: Everotters was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Basket Weaving Sector.
- 11 days ago: Everotters was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Basket Weaving Sector.
- 12 days ago: Everotters fell out of the world Top 10% for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- 13 days ago: Everotters fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Armed.
- 15 days ago: Following new legislation in Everotters, airship use has soared while property values beneath their routes have plummeted.
- 15 days ago: Everotters altered its national flag.
- 15 days ago: Everotters relocated from Lazarus to South Pacific.
- 15 days ago: Everotters was refounded in Lazarus.
- 1 year 37 days ago: Everotters ceased to exist.
- 1 year 42 days ago: Everotters fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Basket Weaving Sector.