The United Socialist States of EuroSoviet is a massive, efficient nation, renowned for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, daily referendums, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.726 billion Communardss enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked morass — juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Social Policy. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The Autonomous Commune of Networkgrad. The average income tax rate is 96.3%.
The powerhouse EuroSovietian economy, worth 165 trillion times a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Beef-Based Agriculture industry, with significant contributions from Pizza Delivery and Information Technology. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 96,156 times, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Prime real estate is devoted to wind farms and solar energy generators, religious figures have been banned from public holidays to make them more multicultural, education and welfare spending are on the rise, and prudishness is on the way out. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. EuroSoviet's national animal is the bonobo, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : EuroSoviet was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Welfare Programs.
- : EuroSoviet was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- : EuroSoviet's influence in The Communist Bloc rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : EuroSoviet's influence in The Communist Bloc rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : EuroSoviet's influence in The Communist Bloc rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : EuroSoviet was reclassified from "Democratic Socialists" to "Scandinavian Liberal Paradise".
- : Following new legislation in EuroSoviet, prudishness is on the way out.
- : EuroSoviet was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Pacifist.
- : EuroSoviet's influence in The Communist Bloc rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Following new legislation in EuroSoviet, education and welfare spending are on the rise.