The Republic of Eurosceptic Citizens is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Nigel Farage with an even hand, and notable for its frequent executions, sprawling nuclear power plants, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless population of 11.602 billion Eurosceptic Citizensians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The tiny government is dominated by the Department of Law & Order, with Defense and Education also on the agenda, while Social Policy and Spirituality are ignored. The average income tax rate is 6.2%.
The powerhouse Eurosceptic Citizensian economy, worth 978 trillion pounds a year, is led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is 84,319 pounds, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.9 times as much as the poorest.
Drug distribution is tightly controlled by the government, the latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller, many parents are becoming frustrated with their children's choices in spouses, and government-run screening operations remove embryos with severe genetic disorders. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force. Eurosceptic Citizens's national animal is the lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity: 1 day 8 hours ago
- 6 hours ago: Eurosceptic Citizens was endorsed by The Federation of Celtia Cymru.
- 1 day 8 hours ago: Eurosceptic Citizens endorsed The Republic of Flynnvakia.
- 1 day 8 hours ago: Eurosceptic Citizens endorsed The Federal Republic of Askington.
- 1 day 23 hours ago: Eurosceptic Citizens was endorsed by The Democratic Colonial Empire of Imperium Anglorum.
- 3 days 19 hours ago: Eurosceptic Citizens was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Information Technology Sector.
- 7 days ago: Eurosceptic Citizens's influence in Europe fell from "Negotiator" to "Auxiliary".
- 11 days ago: Eurosceptic Citizens was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Godforsaken.
- 12 days ago: Eurosceptic Citizens was endorsed by The Republic of Zufallia.
- 13 days ago: Eurosceptic Citizens was endorsed by The Kaiserreich of Alleusia.
- 14 days ago: Eurosceptic Citizens was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Agricultural Sector (last census: Top 10%).
Endorsements Received: 82 » Alsted, Jenesia, Short shorts, Dauershire, Tigyland, Sybaritic Socialists, Valrem, Stromia, Linkisheer, Mushrenia, Venetoland, South Cowland, Lexembourg, Multatuli, The Neural Zone Armed Fraktion, Kaiserusse, The City-State of Vienna, Fenian Provinces, The Armed Socialist Workers Syndicate, Outer Prussia, The Seven Provinces, New France of Silvius Bonaparte, Keris, Carswellia, The Fair Republic, Melfar, Foucaults garden, Lieges, An Clar, Nukls-Andwicz, Ecclestia, Sahtiala, The Imperial Plains, Pileusia, Durrenmoss, Anoirica, Confederate United America, Fauzjhia, Holy Order of Justice, Canopytown, Gr4nd3nia, West German Empire, Vea, Novo Portugal, Bohomo, Axtro-Saxonia, Ansington, Eltania, Aurulie, Vinland et Scandineighvia, and 32 others.STRYMACE, Albertinum, Williamesia, Merviengrad, New Fesezia, Libertian Confederacy, Outer Sparta, Tioton, Russian Arab Republic, Savtun, Prinx, North Uberland, The Cascadelands, Wombelland, Dolhan, Aldland, Chervyshka, Ivil, Of Herbshire, United Serbians, Lerne, Watergate II, Hamland, Kraenburg, West-shore Islands, Manupolia, Sithtocracy, Polonilandia, Helghast Imperial Republic, Alleusia, Imperium Anglorum, and Celtia Cymru.