The Republic of Eurosceptic Citizens is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Nigel Farage with an even hand, and remarkable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, smutty television, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, democratic, humorless population of 12.68 billion Eurosceptic Citizensians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The tiny government is primarily concerned with Law & Order, with Defense and Education also on the agenda, while Social Policy and Spirituality aren't funded at all. The average income tax rate is 7.1%.
The very strong Eurosceptic Citizensian economy, worth a remarkable 1,016 trillion pounds a year, is led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 80,159 pounds, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.1 times as much as the poorest.
Drug distribution is tightly controlled by the government, the latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller, many parents are becoming frustrated with their children's choices in spouses, and government-run screening operations remove embryos with severe genetic disorders. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force. Eurosceptic Citizens's national animal is the lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Eurosceptic Citizens was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Populations.
- : Eurosceptic Citizens was endorsed by The City-State of Outer Sparta.
- : Eurosceptic Citizens was endorsed by The Grand Duchy of Strajalands.
- : Eurosceptic Citizens was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
- : Eurosceptic Citizens was endorsed by The Principality of Saint Isabel.
- : Eurosceptic Citizens lost the endorsement of The Principality of Saint Isabel.
- : Eurosceptic Citizens endorsed The Principality of Saint Isabel.
- : Eurosceptic Citizens endorsed The Free Land of Tuccistahn.
- : Eurosceptic Citizens endorsed The Constitutional Monarchy of The Nether Regions.
- : Eurosceptic Citizens endorsed The Constitutional Kingdom of Woschia.
Endorsements Received: 85 » Alsted, Jenesia, Short shorts, Dauershire, Tigyland, Valrem, Stromia, Linkisheer, Venetoland, South Cowland, Lexembourg, Multatuli, The Neural Zone Armed Fraktion, Kaiserusse, The City-State of Vienna, Fenian Provinces, The Armed Socialist Workers Syndicate, The Seven Provinces, The Fair Republic, Melfar, Foucaults garden, Lieges, An Clar, Pileusia, Durrenmoss, Canopytown, Gr4nd3nia, Novo Portugal, Bohomo, Ansington, Aurulie, Albertinum, New Fesezia, Libertian Confederacy, Prinx, Wombelland, Aldland, Ivil, Kraenburg, West-shore Islands, Manupolia, Imperium Anglorum, Basque Dominion, Hamstery, Itilium, Estacia, Northern German Federation, Bluegoodland, Nova Prutenia, Molotovskiy, and 35 others.Falvaard, Neuss, Spagna, Aurora Republic, Kauderia, Achareidh, Fortia, Sugar Cake, Aarenburg, New Decius, Limanie, Garya, Justiza, The European Riech, Imperial Ravensburg, Pungusglynn, The Global Republic, Bescherelle, Tabouletstan, The Neo-Prussian Nazi reich, East Arc, Regnum Olympiade, Kingdom of Bavaria, Turkestanic Union, Vice Lands, Celipseans, Troltovia, Keylandia, Tuccistahn, Woschia, The Nether Regions, Linnester, Saint Isabel, Strajalands, and Outer Sparta.