The Republic of Eurosceptic Citizens is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Nigel Farage with an even hand, and notable for its frequent executions, complete lack of prisons, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, democratic, humorless, devout population of 14.485 billion Eurosceptic Citizensians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government prioritizes Law & Order, with Defense and Education also on the agenda, while Social Policy and Spirituality aren't funded at all. The average income tax rate is 11.2%.
The very strong Eurosceptic Citizensian economy, worth a remarkable 1,134 trillion pounds a year, is led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 78,341 pounds, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.1 times as much as the poorest.
Drug distribution is tightly controlled by the government, the latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller, many parents are becoming frustrated with their children's choices in spouses, and government-run screening operations remove embryos with severe genetic disorders. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Eurosceptic Citizens's national animal is the lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Eurosceptic Citizens was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
- : Eurosceptic Citizens was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Smartest Citizens, Most Advanced Law Enforcement, Largest Information Technology Sector, and Largest Retail Industry.
- : Eurosceptic Citizens was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Safest.
- : Eurosceptic Citizens was endorsed by The Empire of Einswenn.
- : Eurosceptic Citizens was endorsed by The Kingdom of Englastonia.
- : Eurosceptic Citizens was endorsed by The United powers of Union of the north.
- : Eurosceptic Citizens was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Blighteria.
- : Eurosceptic Citizens was endorsed by The Empire of Slavorussia.
- : Eurosceptic Citizens was endorsed by The Republic of Elevania.
- : Eurosceptic Citizens was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Retail Industry.
Endorsements Received: 125 » Ironbrook, Spoi, Kaiserusse, Chioganah, The Fair Republic, Dark Matter, Ansington, Foucaults garden, Vinternia, Northern German Federation, Dacian Freelands, Imperium Anglorum, Venetoland, Greater New Ireland, Falvaard, Tigyland, Kardjali, The Greater German Federal Republic, Bohomo, Justiza, Dauershire, Anatruria, Somoranya, Troltovia, Neue Deutsche Republik, Nova Kraken, Woschia, Fossekallen, Dorsendo, Lexembourg, Jenesia, Valrem, Melfar, Orthodox States, An Clar, Wendot, Sugar Cake, Multatuli, Mathangiakam, Canopytown, Wombelland, Ivernia, Ydinian, Polonilandia, Lesmoland, Mameluco, South Cowland, The Armed Socialist Workers Syndicate, Aurora Republic, Zuid-Limburgia, and 75 others.Short shorts, Basque Dominion, East Arc, Nuweland, Marmotien, Novo Portugal, Nova Prutenia, Stromia, Garya, Estacia, Jamoea, Dervenland, Kwakwakutlopia, Saudi Canadia, The City-State of Vienna, Drangliec, Socialist Slavic Nations, Charlesia, North of Americas, Arlonaise, Suvianova, Botizia, Roteoclau, Agrase, Benha, Green Counties, Spagna, Claudiuville, Fauzjhia, Hirota, Cherised Lands of Galicia, Lovisa, Azkalia, GeneralStalin, Regnum Olympiade, The Seven Provinces, Ebin, Rhoad Island, Teruel, Mynox, LEGGETT EMPIRE, Newmere, MSolandish Empire, Eicant, Cha0sNation, La Jermania, The Lion of Damascus, Huygevoort, Angloden, Republic of the Goat, Lubti Islands, Ayasofya, Noscoping, Bobikistan, Stannard, Khogeer, Pine Forest, Yugo-Hungary, Nova Prussia, AirstripZero, Bearhinoland, Allisonium, The European Federation-, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Cathae, Saint-Didier, Invictus Patria, Zifre, Umeria, Elevania, Slavorussia, Blighteria, Union of the north, Englastonia, and Einswenn.