The United Kingdom of Eruopia is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Octavious Cornadious de Montegue with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, daily referendums, and digital currency. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cheerful, devout population of 6.456 billion Eruopians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Zathoria. The average income tax rate is 99.1%.
The strong Eruopian economy, worth a remarkable 1,194 trillion Eruops a year, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 185,051 Eruops, with the richest citizens earning 6.0 times as much as the poorest.
Warfare increasingly resembles a video game, the sound of wooden legs echo throughout Eruopia after the recent introduction of the Foot Tax, prominent cultural symbols are featured on the backs of cereal boxes, and the most common psychiatric diagnosis is to 'stop whining and grow up'. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Eruopia's national animal is the Dragon Steed, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Veronaism.
Most Recent Government Activity: 1 day 3 hours ago
- 9 minutes ago: Eruopia was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Soda Pop Sector.
- 5 hours ago: Eruopia was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Picos.
- 1 day 1 hour ago: Following new legislation in Eruopia, the most common psychiatric diagnosis is to 'stop whining and grow up'.
- 1 day 1 hour ago: Following new legislation in Eruopia, prominent cultural symbols are featured on the backs of cereal boxes.
- 2 days 1 hour ago: Following new legislation in Eruopia, the sound of wooden legs echo throughout Eruopia after the recent introduction of the Foot Tax.
- 2 days 1 hour ago: Following new legislation in Eruopia, warfare increasingly resembles a video game.
- 2 days 1 hour ago: Following new legislation in Eruopia, prudishness is on the way out.
- 2 days 1 hour ago: Following new legislation in Eruopia, citizens receive notices of disenfranchisement along with their parking tickets.
- 2 days 1 hour ago: Following new legislation in Eruopia, the education system is being cleansed of all corporate influence.
- 2 days 11 hours ago: Eruopia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Imperium of the Wolf".
Endorsements Received: 44 » Blazing Samaritan, Packilvania, Kaigi, The Romanum Legio, Freedom Fascists, Goodnamesarerare, Fyrdowsi, Jrustela, Lyontisia, Bai Lung, Southern Yugoslavia, Adolanta, Kangarawa, Todd McCloud, East Malaysia, Bad-tibira, Bella The Dog, Boridia, Elkenian, Lanagon, Duracell, Trimmania, A Slanted Black Stripe, A mean old man, Tropicalis, Mundiferrum, Molzavar, United industrial, The Shadow Brotherhood, British Grand Pacific, Amselheim, Owali, Nabta Playa, Ziggibofolopimiganig Usootipitopia, Dracconis, Drinnon, Articono, Reziel, Meowinopolis, Ramaeus, Banturon, HYDRA-Russian Empire, The Watkins, and Picos.