“Il contrasto è sempre a nostro favore.”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: The East Pacific
The United Kingdom of Eruopia is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Octavious Montegue and Anastasia Capulet with an even hand, and notable for its sprawling nuclear power plants. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 1.347 billion, 1.345 billion of whom are zombies, Eruopians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it is mainly concerned with Defence, although Law & Order and Education are secondary priorities. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Zathoria. The average income tax rate is 100%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, followed by Gambling and Information Technology.
Several citizens have complained about scientists abducting their pets for experimentation, notable individuals are granted land and titles, military spending recently hit a new high, and the police have been swamped with requests to stay up past bedtime. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Eruopia's national animal is the Dragon Steed, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is Veronaism, and its currency is the Eruopa.
Eruopia is currently considering its options.
Survival Rate: 0.04%
Most Recent Government Activity: 3 days 13 hours ago
- 2 days 15 hours ago: Eruopia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Information Technology Sector (last census: Top 10%).
- 3 days 4 hours ago: Following new legislation in Eruopia, the police have been swamped with requests to stay up past bedtime.
- 3 days 4 hours ago: Following new legislation in Eruopia, military spending recently hit a new high.
- 3 days 4 hours ago: Following new legislation in Eruopia, notable individuals are granted land and titles.
- 3 days 4 hours ago: Following new legislation in Eruopia, several citizens have complained about scientists abducting their pets for experimentation.
- 3 days 4 hours ago: Following new legislation in Eruopia, the number of students attending university has reached a record high.
- 3 days 13 hours ago: Eruopia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate The International Communist Union"".
- 7 days ago: Following new legislation in Eruopia, postmen have been arrested in job lots for selling junk mail as home insulation.
- 7 days ago: Following new legislation in Eruopia, the government is well known for declaring war on other countries for suspected slights.
- 7 days ago: Eruopia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend Hobbesistan"".
Endorsements Received: 49 » Blazing Samaritan, Packilvania, Kaigi, The Romanum Legio, Freedom Fascists, Goodnamesarerare, Fyrdowsi, Jrustela, Lyontisia, Bai Lung, Southern Yugoslavia, Vulshain, Adolanta, Kangarawa, Todd McCloud, Zang0, East Malaysia, Bad-tibira, Bella The Dog, Boridia, Elkenian, Garyana, Lanagon, Duracell, Trimmania, West Heights, A Slanted Black Stripe, A mean old man, The Oan Isles, Tropicalis, Mundiferrum, Molzavar, United industrial, The Shadow Brotherhood, Fallen Light, British Grand Pacific, Amselheim, DACOROMANIA, Owali, United American Domain, Free Pacific States, Bananalopolis, Nabta Playa, Reziel, Ziggibofolopimiganig Usootipitopia, Dracconis, Drinnon, Ouralis, and Bachtendekuppen.