“Il contrasto è sempre a nostro favore.”
Regional Influence: Vassal
Location: The East Pacific
The United Kingdom of Eruopia is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Octavious Posidon Montague with an even hand, and notable for its sprawling nuclear power plants. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 3.631 billion enjoy some of the most opulent lifestyles in the region, unless they are unemployed or working-class, in which case they are variously starving to death or crippled by easily preventable diseases.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it concentrates mainly on Defence, although Law & Order and Education are on the agenda. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Zathoria. The average income tax rate is 99%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, followed by Gambling and Book Publishing.
Fur coats have become the latest fashion trend, the country has been 'going shopping' by annexing nearby nations for their resources, the government extracts trade concessions from poor nations in exchange for humanitarian aid, and the commercialisation of highly deadly weapons has instilled Eruopia with a very polite populace. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Eruopia's national animal is the Dragon Steed, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is Veronaism, and its currency is the Eruopa.
Most Recent Government Activity: 4 hours ago
- 4 hours ago: Eruopia was reclassified from "Anarchy" to "Capitalizt".
- 4 hours ago: Following new legislation in Eruopia, the commercialisation of highly deadly weapons has instilled Eruopia with a very polite populace.
- 4 hours ago: Following new legislation in Eruopia, the government extracts trade concessions from poor nations in exchange for humanitarian aid.
- 4 hours ago: Following new legislation in Eruopia, the country has been 'going shopping' by annexing nearby nations for their resources.
- 4 hours ago: Following new legislation in Eruopia, fur coats have become the latest fashion trend.
- 4 hours ago: Eruopia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "On Network Neutrality".
- 4 hours ago: Eruopia endorsed The Karma Police of Babiana.
- 10 hours ago: Eruopia was endorsed by The Karma Police of Babiana.
- 2 days 4 hours ago: Following new legislation in Eruopia, most of the nation's wealthy aristocrats are dentists.
- 2 days 4 hours ago: Following new legislation in Eruopia, artists are pillars of society.
Endorsements Received: 57 » Blazing Samaritan, Drakkengard, Packilvania, Kaigi, The Romanum Legio, Freedom Fascists, Goodnamesarerare, Fyrdowsi, Jrustela, Lyontisia, Bai Lung, Southern Yugoslavia, Vulshain, Adolanta, Kangarawa, Emmieopolopolis, De Quay, Todd McCloud, Wahnsinnland, Slys Paws, Zang0, East Malaysia, Bad-tibira, Pikminian, Bella The Dog, JPM, Elejamie, Off silly hats, Meltannesia, Boridia, Chung King, Elkenian, Haifischland, Garyana, Lanagon, The Ebul Rawrness, Duracell, Trimmania, Selzburg, West Heights, Wentworthville, Amareux, A Slanted Black Stripe, A mean old man, Kingberg, The Oan Isles, Roissyland, Bachtendekuppen, Ramaeus, United American Domain, and 7 others.Weed, Tropicalis, Tonna, Mundiferrum, Armandie, Charlamria, and Babiana.