The United Kingdom of Eruopia is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Octavious Cornadious de Montegue with an even hand, and notable for its parental licensing program, complete lack of prisons, and ubiquitous missile silos. The hard-nosed, cheerful, devout population of 7.038 billion Eruopians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large, corrupt government prioritizes Defense, with Law & Order, Education, and Public Transport also on the agenda, while Welfare receives no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Zathoria. The average income tax rate is 99.7%.
The thriving Eruopian economy, worth a remarkable 1,500 trillion Eruops a year, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 213,244 Eruops, with the richest citizens earning 5.3 times as much as the poorest.
Waste is frequently shipped to other countries, political parties are banned from advertising and receiving private donations, even the nation's brussel sprouts are delicious and nutritious, and there is a dearth of space for new houses. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Eruopia's national animal is the Dragon Steed, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Veronaism.
Most Recent Government Activity: 4 days ago
- 2 days 11 hours ago: Eruopia was endorsed by The Democratic States of Reui.
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in Eruopia, there is a dearth of space for new houses.
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in Eruopia, even the nation's brussel sprouts are delicious and nutritious.
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in Eruopia, political parties are banned from advertising and receiving private donations.
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in Eruopia, waste is frequently shipped to other countries.
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in Eruopia, space research funding has hit a recent high while several military bases are being closed down.
- 7 days ago: Eruopia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Best Weather (last census: Top 10%).
- 7 days ago: Eruopia was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Best Weather (last census: Top 5%).
- 8 days ago: Following new legislation in Eruopia, young children are regularly seen wagering pocket money at blackjack tables.
- 8 days ago: Following new legislation in Eruopia, the nation's infamous boot camp is more brutal than most battlefields.
Endorsements Received: 54 » Blazing Samaritan, Packilvania, Kaigi, The Romanum Legio, Freedom Fascists, Goodnamesarerare, Fyrdowsi, Jrustela, Lyontisia, Bai Lung, Southern Yugoslavia, Adolanta, Kangarawa, Todd McCloud, East Malaysia, Bad-tibira, Elkenian, Lanagon, Duracell, Trimmania, A Slanted Black Stripe, Tropicalis, Mundiferrum, Molzavar, The Shadow Brotherhood, Amselheim, Owali, Nabta Playa, Ziggibofolopimiganig Usootipitopia, Dracconis, Articono, Reziel, Ramaeus, The Watkins, Picos, Bachtendekuppen, MikGonnia, Lyruumica, Nibensirien, LeaveAlone, Servants of Gizmo, Ong Dynasty, Empire of Irish Bacon, Central Territory, Jadeistan, Sumanaria, Lyutia, Lagaronians, Drinnon, Sparrow Corporation, and 4 others.Uyoy, Vers, Aurelia Moonensis, and Reui.