The United Kingdom of Eruopia is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Octavious Cornadious de Montegue with an even hand, and remarkable for its closed borders, frequent executions, and digital currency. The hard-nosed, cheerful, devout population of 7.389 billion Eruopians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Zathoria. The average income tax rate is 99.9%.
The very strong Eruopian economy, worth a remarkable 1,483 trillion Eruops a year, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 200,783 Eruops, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
Minefields are being deployed along the border to discourage potential emigrants from trying to leave, citizens are regularly found digging for treasure in their gardens, the airship business has been driven out of the country by strict regulations and high fines, and EpiPen sales have skyrocketed. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Eruopia's national animal is the Dragon Steed, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Veronaism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Eruopia was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Democratic Socialists".
- : Following new legislation in Eruopia, EpiPen sales have skyrocketed.
- : Following new legislation in Eruopia, the airship business has been driven out of the country by strict regulations and high fines.
- : Following new legislation in Eruopia, citizens are regularly found digging for treasure in their gardens.
- : Following new legislation in Eruopia, minefields are being deployed along the border to discourage potential emigrants from trying to leave.
- : Following new legislation in Eruopia, jails have become colloquially known as 'vampire houses'.
- : Eruopia was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Devout (last census: Top 1%).
- : Eruopia was endorsed by The Allied States of Silaurius.
- : Eruopia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced (last census: Top 5%).
- : Eruopia was endorsed by The Weed-Choked Lawn of A mean old man.
Endorsements Received: 58 » Blazing Samaritan, Packilvania, Kaigi, The Romanum Legio, Freedom Fascists, Goodnamesarerare, Fyrdowsi, Jrustela, Lyontisia, Bai Lung, Southern Yugoslavia, Adolanta, Kangarawa, Todd McCloud, East Malaysia, Bad-tibira, Elkenian, Lanagon, Duracell, Trimmania, A Slanted Black Stripe, Tropicalis, Mundiferrum, Molzavar, Amselheim, Owali, Nabta Playa, Ziggibofolopimiganig Usootipitopia, Dracconis, Reziel, Ramaeus, The Watkins, Picos, Bachtendekuppen, MikGonnia, Lyruumica, LeaveAlone, Servants of Gizmo, Ong Dynasty, Empire of Irish Bacon, Central Territory, Jadeistan, Sumanaria, Lagaronians, Drinnon, Uyoy, Vers, Reui, Sun Rosa, Davist, and 8 others.Freedom States Republic, Propwash, Idioglassia, Brotherland, Republic of Equatorial Kundu, Andeat, A mean old man, and Silaurius.