The United Kingdom of Eruopia is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Octavious Montegue and Anastasia Capulet with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, anti-smoking policies, and ubiquitous missile silos. The hard-nosed, cheerful, devout population of 6.315 billion Eruopians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Zathoria. The average income tax rate is 99.7%.
The large but inefficient Eruopian economy, worth 910 trillion Eruopas a year, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 144,167 Eruopas, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
It is mandatory to learn evolution in schools, a crusade against barbaric religious practices has begun, the nation has always been at war with Bigtopia, and the nation's massive battleships are often mistaken for islands. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Eruopia's national animal is the Dragon Steed, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Veronaism.
Most Recent Government Activity: 10 days ago
- 1 day 23 hours ago: Eruopia was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Most Eco-Friendly Governments (last census: Top 5%).
- 2 days 23 hours ago: Eruopia was endorsed by The Republic of Banturon.
- 2 days 23 hours ago: Eruopia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector (last census: Top 10%).
- 2 days 23 hours ago: Eruopia was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Largest Manufacturing Sector (last census: Top 5%).
- 8 days ago: Eruopia was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Largest Information Technology Sector (last census: Top 5%).
- 8 days ago: Eruopia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Developed (last census: Top 5%).
- 9 days ago: Following new legislation in Eruopia, the nation's massive battleships are often mistaken for islands.
- 10 days ago: Eruopia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Luna Amore".
- 10 days ago: Eruopia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "On Genetically Modified Foods"".
- 13 days ago: Eruopia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Subsidized Industry.
Endorsements Received: 43 » Blazing Samaritan, Packilvania, Kaigi, The Romanum Legio, Freedom Fascists, Goodnamesarerare, Fyrdowsi, Jrustela, Lyontisia, Bai Lung, Southern Yugoslavia, Adolanta, Kangarawa, Todd McCloud, East Malaysia, Bad-tibira, Bella The Dog, Boridia, Elkenian, Lanagon, Duracell, Trimmania, A Slanted Black Stripe, A mean old man, Tropicalis, Mundiferrum, Molzavar, United industrial, The Shadow Brotherhood, British Grand Pacific, Amselheim, Owali, Nabta Playa, Ziggibofolopimiganig Usootipitopia, Dracconis, Drinnon, Ouralis, Xoriet, Articono, Reziel, Meowinopolis, Ramaeus, and Banturon.