The United Kingdom of Eruopia is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Octavious Cornadious de Montegue with an even hand, and renowned for its ritual sacrifices, soft-spoken computers, and anti-smoking policies. The hard-nosed, cheerful, devout population of 8.362 billion Eruopians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, corrupt, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Zathoria. The average income tax rate is 99.6%.
The strong Eruopian economy, worth a remarkable 1,600 trillion Eruops a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 191,417 Eruops, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Government buildings are being cleansed for anything that might have racist connotations, the government spends more on chasing distant comets than on basic infrastructure, the nation is committed to nuclear rearmament, and Members of Parliament operate under a PAYE scheme. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Eruopia's national animal is the Dragon Steed, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Veronaism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Eruopia was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Leonella.
- : Eruopia was reclassified from "Scandinavian Liberal Paradise" to "Democratic Socialists".
- : Following new legislation in Eruopia, Members of Parliament operate under a PAYE scheme.
- : Following new legislation in Eruopia, the nation is committed to nuclear rearmament.
- : Following new legislation in Eruopia, the government spends more on chasing distant comets than on basic infrastructure.
- : Following new legislation in Eruopia, government buildings are being cleansed for anything that might have racist connotations.
- : Following new legislation in Eruopia, only AI know why the nation is rapidly increasing its semiconductor stockpile.
- : Eruopia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Promotion of Clean Energy".
- : Following new legislation in Eruopia, senior citizens can usually be found doing heavy manual labour.
- : Following new legislation in Eruopia, the military has forsaken terrestrial warfare.
Endorsements Received: 55 » Blazing Samaritan, Packilvania, Kaigi, The Romanum Legio, Freedom Fascists, Goodnamesarerare, Fyrdowsi, Lyontisia, Bai Lung, Southern Yugoslavia, Adolanta, Kangarawa, Todd McCloud, East Malaysia, Bad-tibira, Elkenian, Lanagon, Duracell, Trimmania, A Slanted Black Stripe, Tropicalis, Mundiferrum, Molzavar, Amselheim, Nabta Playa, Dracconis, Ramaeus, Picos, Bachtendekuppen, Lyruumica, LeaveAlone, Servants of Gizmo, Ong Dynasty, Empire of Irish Bacon, Central Territory, Jadeistan, Vers, Propwash, Idioglassia, Brotherland, Andeat, Silaurius, Gostir, Mylinnol, Blobbo, Saladass, PrussianEmpire, The United Territories of Providence, Kingdom of Favus, Caljugiri, and 5 others.Eurasian Socialist Federation, Greatest Ukraine, Newpromisedland, DaSevenhorse, and Leonella.