“Il contrasto è sempre a nostro favore.”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: The East Pacific
The United Kingdom of Eruopia is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Octavious Montegue and Anastasia Capulet with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 5.312 billion Eruopians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it is mainly concerned with Defence, although Law & Order and Education are secondary priorities. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Zathoria. The average income tax rate is 100%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, followed by Gambling and Book Publishing.
Citizens are regularly arrested in queues for 'loitering', families consisting of more than three people are forced to split up, local executives are seen on the corner with cardboard signs reading "will oppress the masses for food", and Eruopia is notorious for its citizens' infidelity. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Eruopia's national animal is the Dragon Steed, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is Veronaism, and its currency is the Eruopa.
Most Recent Government Activity: 2 days 6 hours ago
- 1 day 19 hours ago: Eruopia was reclassified from "Capitalist Paradise" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- 1 day 19 hours ago: Following new legislation in Eruopia, Eruopia is notorious for its citizens' infidelity.
- 1 day 19 hours ago: Following new legislation in Eruopia, local executives are seen on the corner with cardboard signs reading "will oppress the masses for food".
- 1 day 19 hours ago: Following new legislation in Eruopia, families consisting of more than three people are forced to split up.
- 1 day 19 hours ago: Following new legislation in Eruopia, citizens are regularly arrested in queues for 'loitering'.
- 1 day 19 hours ago: Following new legislation in Eruopia, the EBI Channel Tunnel project is plagued by delays.
- 2 days 5 hours ago: Eruopia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Liberal Haven"".
- 2 days 5 hours ago: Eruopia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Debris Prevention".
- 5 days ago: Following new legislation in Eruopia, politicians are often seen with soldiers pointing guns at their heads.
- 5 days ago: Following new legislation in Eruopia, kids laugh off vandalism and arson as "just fun".
Endorsements Received: 48 » Blazing Samaritan, Packilvania, Kaigi, The Romanum Legio, Freedom Fascists, Goodnamesarerare, Fyrdowsi, Jrustela, Lyontisia, Bai Lung, Southern Yugoslavia, Vulshain, Adolanta, Kangarawa, Todd McCloud, Zang0, East Malaysia, Bad-tibira, Bella The Dog, Boridia, Elkenian, Garyana, Lanagon, Duracell, Trimmania, West Heights, A Slanted Black Stripe, A mean old man, Kingberg, The Oan Isles, Ramaeus, Tropicalis, Mundiferrum, Molzavar, United industrial, The Shadow Brotherhood, Fallen Light, British Grand Pacific, Amselheim, DACOROMANIA, Owali, United American Domain, Free Pacific States, Bananalopolis, Nabta Playa, Stonemarble, New hamaranafura, and Reziel.