The United Kingdom of Eruopia is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Octavious Cornadious de Montegue with an even hand, and notable for its frequent executions, public floggings, and smutty television. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cheerful, devout population of 6.571 billion Eruopians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Zathoria. The average income tax rate is 99.6%.
The very strong Eruopian economy, worth a remarkable 1,304 trillion Eruops a year, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 198,543 Eruops, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.1 times as much as the poorest.
Octavious Cornadious de Montegue claims to be the epitome of family values, phone taps are frequently carried out by the police, the government seizes all major gold finds, and the world outside is only known of in folklore. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Eruopia's national animal is the Dragon Steed, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Veronaism.
Most Recent Government Activity: 1 day 3 hours ago
- 23 hours ago: Following new legislation in Eruopia, the world outside is only known of in folklore.
- 23 hours ago: Following new legislation in Eruopia, the government seizes all major gold finds.
- 1 day 3 hours ago: Eruopia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend Krulltopia"".
- 1 day 22 hours ago: Eruopia fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Retail Industry.
- 1 day 23 hours ago: Following new legislation in Eruopia, phone taps are frequently carried out by the police.
- 1 day 23 hours ago: Following new legislation in Eruopia, Octavious Cornadious de Montegue claims to be the epitome of family values.
- 1 day 23 hours ago: Following new legislation in Eruopia, noises louder than a whisper have been prohibited by law.
- 1 day 23 hours ago: Following new legislation in Eruopia, the nation's diplomatic missives are now delivered via sniper rifle.
- 3 days 23 hours ago: Following new legislation in Eruopia, citizens who become homeless are immediately executed.
- 4 days ago: Eruopia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans (last census: Top 10%).
Endorsements Received: 42 » Blazing Samaritan, Packilvania, Kaigi, The Romanum Legio, Freedom Fascists, Goodnamesarerare, Fyrdowsi, Jrustela, Lyontisia, Bai Lung, Southern Yugoslavia, Adolanta, Kangarawa, Todd McCloud, East Malaysia, Bad-tibira, Bella The Dog, Boridia, Elkenian, Lanagon, Duracell, Trimmania, A Slanted Black Stripe, Tropicalis, Mundiferrum, Molzavar, United industrial, The Shadow Brotherhood, British Grand Pacific, Amselheim, Owali, Nabta Playa, Ziggibofolopimiganig Usootipitopia, Dracconis, Drinnon, Articono, Reziel, Meowinopolis, Ramaeus, Banturon, The Watkins, and Picos.