The United Kingdom of Eruopia is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Octavious Cornadious de Montegue with an even hand, and remarkable for its closed borders, compulsory vegetarianism, and digital currency. The hard-nosed, cheerful, devout population of 7.2 billion Eruopians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Zathoria. The income tax rate is 100%.
The very strong Eruopian economy, worth a remarkable 1,451 trillion Eruops a year, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 201,548 Eruops, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.8 times as much as the poorest.
Postmen have been arrested in job lots for selling junk mail as home insulation, politicians are often found scavenging bins at night to supplement their income, the breathalyser pledge is a traditional part of marriages in Eruopia, and Octavious Cornadious de Montegue's former secretary was last sighted on her new yacht. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Eruopia's national animal is the Dragon Steed, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Veronaism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Eruopia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Subsidized Industry (last census: Top 10%).
- : Following new legislation in Eruopia, Octavious Cornadious de Montegue's former secretary was last sighted on her new yacht.
- : Following new legislation in Eruopia, the breathalyser pledge is a traditional part of marriages in Eruopia.
- : Following new legislation in Eruopia, politicians are often found scavenging bins at night to supplement their income.
- : Following new legislation in Eruopia, postmen have been arrested in job lots for selling junk mail as home insulation.
- : Eruopia endorsed The Federal Republic of Propwash.
- : Eruopia endorsed The Federation of Malundi.
- : Eruopia was endorsed by The Federation of Malundi.
- : Following new legislation in Eruopia, birth rates have hit an all-time low.
- : Following new legislation in Eruopia, UFO sightings are listed daily in the morning news.
Endorsements Received: 54 » Blazing Samaritan, Packilvania, Kaigi, The Romanum Legio, Freedom Fascists, Goodnamesarerare, Fyrdowsi, Jrustela, Lyontisia, Bai Lung, Southern Yugoslavia, Adolanta, Kangarawa, Todd McCloud, East Malaysia, Bad-tibira, Elkenian, Lanagon, Duracell, Trimmania, A Slanted Black Stripe, Tropicalis, Mundiferrum, Molzavar, The Shadow Brotherhood, Amselheim, Owali, Nabta Playa, Ziggibofolopimiganig Usootipitopia, Dracconis, Reziel, Ramaeus, The Watkins, Picos, Bachtendekuppen, MikGonnia, Lyruumica, LeaveAlone, Servants of Gizmo, Ong Dynasty, Empire of Irish Bacon, Central Territory, Jadeistan, Sumanaria, Lyutia, Lagaronians, Drinnon, Uyoy, Vers, Aurelia Moonensis, and 4 others.Reui, Sun Rosa, Davist, and Freedom States Republic.