“PERSONAL RESPONIBILTY AND DISIPLINE”
|Category: Left-Leaning College State|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Republic of ERNESTLAND is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Mr Walton with an even hand, and renowned for its punitive income tax rates. Its hard-working population of 9.689 billion enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Defence, and Healthcare. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Golden City. The average income tax rate is 78%, and even higher for the wealthy. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.
The people elect the Supreme Court justices directly, fewer people are bathing as citizens must show ration stamps before they can turn on their faucets, organ donation rates have hit a new low, and ERNESTLAND successfully hosted the Europeia Olympics. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. ERNESTLAND's national animal is the lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the walton.
Most Recent Government Activity: 25 days ago
- 15 days ago: ERNESTLAND was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- 26 days ago: ERNESTLAND relocated from Osiris to Europeia.
- 27 days ago: ERNESTLAND was refounded in Osiris.
- 160 days ago: ERNESTLAND ceased to exist.
- 164 days ago: ERNESTLAND fell out of the world Top 1% for Most Influential.
- 164 days ago: ERNESTLAND fell out of the regional Top 1% for Most Influential.
- 190 days ago: Following new legislation in ERNESTLAND, ERNESTLAND successfully hosted the Europeia Olympics.
- 190 days ago: Following new legislation in ERNESTLAND, organ donation rates have hit a new low.
- 264 days ago: ERNESTLAND fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Defense Forces.
- 265 days ago: ERNESTLAND fell out of the world Top 1% for Most World Assembly Endorsements.