The VRCC ArchBishop of Erasticanius is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Bishop Stoffa with a fair hand, and renowned for its sprawling nuclear power plants, rampant corporate plagiarism, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 7.466 billion Erasticans love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Social Policy. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Wesleynia. The average income tax rate is 78.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The Erasticaniusian economy, worth 438 trillion Euros a year, is extremely specialized and solely comprised of the Tourism industry. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 58,741 Euros, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Citizens are allowed to rise or fall based on their own merits, tourists from around the world come to visit the country's famous rainforests, foreign 'investors' have been taking a great interest in the new secret shuttle, and birth rates have hit an all-time low. Crime is totally unknown. Erasticanius's national animal is the Lamb, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Virtual Roman Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity: 17 hours ago
- 17 hours ago: Erasticanius voted for the World Assembly Resolution "On Scientific Cooperation".
- 2 days 4 hours ago: Erasticanius voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Historia Novorum".
- 2 days 4 hours ago: Erasticanius lodged a message on the Vatican II Regional Message Board.
- 6 days ago: Erasticanius was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- 6 days ago: Erasticanius was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- 6 days ago: Erasticanius became WA Delegate of Vatican II.
- 6 days ago: Erasticanius was endorsed by The Palm Tree Paradise of The Pink Feather.
- 7 days ago: Erasticanius lodged a message on the Vatican II Regional Message Board.
- 7 days ago: Erasticanius voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Prevention of Torture"".
- 7 days ago: Erasticanius was admitted to the World Assembly.
Endorsements Received: 1 » The Pink Feather.