The VRCC Cardinalate of Erasticanius is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by Dietrich Cardinal Stoffa with an even hand, and notable for its keen interest in outer space, daily referendums, and rampant corporate plagiarism. The compassionate, cheerful, devout population of 10.518 billion Erasticans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous government prioritizes Education, although Environment, Social Policy, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Defense isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Wesleynia. The average income tax rate is 83.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The large but inefficient Erasticaniusian economy, worth 579 trillion Euros a year, is extremely specialized and solely comprised of the Tourism industry. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 55,102 Euros, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Maxtopian Grass flags adorn every college dorm room, biker gangs and fashionistas are converting to Violetism en masse, visions of giant pink Lambs are a common side effect after Erasticans eat their meals, and turning eighteen is often referred to as the 'Age of Aquarius'. Crime is totally unknown. Erasticanius's national animal is the Lamb, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Virtual Roman Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Erasticanius's influence in Lazarus rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : The Red Holy Catholic Division of The New Temple Knights dismissed Erasticanius as Vice-Delegate of Vatican II.
- : Erasticanius's influence in Lazarus rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Erasticanius was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Erasticanius ceased to exist in Vatican II.
- : Erasticanius was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Pacifist.
- : Erasticanius's influence in Vatican II rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Erasticanius was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Economic Output.
- : Erasticanius's influence in Vatican II rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Erasticanius's influence in Vatican II rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".