“Our horses are not green !!”
|Category: Father Knows Best State|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: Eastern Roman Empire
The Free Land of Equus Albus is a gargantuan, genial nation, notable for its complete lack of prisons. Its compassionate, hard-working, cynical population of 13.825 billion are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Defence, Social Welfare, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 47%. A robust private sector is led by the Beef-Based Agriculture, Information Technology, and Automobile Manufacturing industries.
There has been a series of riots between local cannibals and health food advocates, protesters are up in arms over new nuclear power stations, all mothers are allowed six months fully-paid maternity leave, and almost half of the child population live rough on the streets. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Equus Albus's national animal is the horse, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its currency is the denarius.
Most Recent Government Activity: 6 days ago
- 5 days ago: Equus Albus was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Nicest Citizens.
- 6 days ago: Equus Albus relocated from Lazarus to Eastern Roman Empire.
- 6 days ago: Equus Albus was refounded in Lazarus.
- 150 days ago: Equus Albus ceased to exist.
- 164 days ago: Equus Albus fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Insurance Industry.
- 169 days ago: Equus Albus was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Cheese Export Sector.
- 177 days ago: Equus Albus was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Lowest Unemployment Rates.
- 198 days ago: Equus Albus was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Eco-Friendly Governments (last census: Top 5%).
- 203 days ago: Equus Albus was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Eco-Friendly Governments (last census: Top 10%).
- 248 days ago: Equus Albus fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Gambling Industry.