“Don't trust if you can't trust yourself”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: British Isles
The United Kingdom of English Vietron is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Lord Edgar Vietron with an even hand, and renowned for its hatred of cheese. The compassionate, hard-working population of 2.658 billion English Vietronians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Defence, and Law & Order. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Vietronia City. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 80%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Tourism industry.
The nation has welcomed its expats back with open arms, corporations donate huge sums of money to favored politicians, torture is illegal, and English Vietron's army is full of two-metre tall super-soldiers. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. English Vietron's national animal is the Two Headed White Viper, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its currency is the Vietro.
Most Recent Government Activity: 10 days ago
- 10 days ago: English Vietron altered its national flag.
- 10 days ago: English Vietron relocated from Lazarus to British Isles.
- 10 days ago: English Vietron was refounded in Lazarus.
- 16 days ago: English Vietron ceased to exist.
- 48 days ago: Following new legislation in English Vietron, English Vietron's army is full of two-metre tall super-soldiers.
- 52 days ago: English Vietron altered its national flag.
- 52 days ago: English Vietron relocated from Balder to British Isles.
- 52 days ago: English Vietron was refounded in Balder.
- 118 days ago: English Vietron ceased to exist.
- 129 days ago: English Vietron was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments.