“We dance at this Revolution”
|Category: Scandinavian Liberal Paradise|
Regional Influence: Eminence Grise
Location: Green Anarchy
The Revolutionary Dance Party of Emma Goldman is a massive, safe nation, notable for its ban on automobiles. Its compassionate, intelligent population of 4.623 billion enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, liberal, socially-minded government stops and the rest of society begins, but it devotes most of its attentions to Social Welfare, with areas such as Religion & Spirituality and Law & Order receiving almost no funds by comparison. The average income tax rate is 59%, and even higher for the wealthy. Private enterprise is illegal, but for those in the know there is a slick and highly efficient black market in Cheese Exports.
Cars are banned, euthanasia is legal, Emma Goldman's children are widely acknowledged as the most foul-mouthed in the region, and political parties are banned from advertising and receiving private donations. Crime is totally unknown. Emma Goldman's national animal is the Treasured Companion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the Truth.
Most Recent Government Activity: 1 day 6 hours ago
- 1 day 6 hours ago: Emma Goldman changed the regional password in Green Anarchy.
- 14 days ago: Emma Goldman's influence in Green Anarchy rose from "Enforcer" to "Eminence Grise".
- 17 days ago: Emma Goldman password-protected Green Anarchy.
- 17 days ago: Emma Goldman agreed to construct embassies between Green Anarchy and White mens burden.
- 24 days ago: Emma Goldman's influence in Green Anarchy rose from "Dealmaker" to "Enforcer".
- 28 days ago: Emma Goldman's influence in Green Anarchy rose from "Instigator" to "Dealmaker".
- 39 days ago: Emma Goldman's influence in Green Anarchy fell from "Dealmaker" to "Instigator".
- 41 days ago: Emma Goldman fell out of the regional Top 10% for Least Corrupt Governments.
- 75 days ago: Emma Goldman agreed to construct embassies between Green Anarchy and Angola.
- 75 days ago: Emma Goldman agreed to construct embassies between Green Anarchy and Grenada.