The Tamzakken of Ellezelles is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Archont with an even hand, and remarkable for its frequent executions, national health service, and daily referendums. The compassionate population of 18.144 billion Ellezellesians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Environment, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ellezelles City. The average income tax rate is 81.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Ellezellesian economy, worth a remarkable 1,264 trillion afroes a year, is driven entirely by government activity. The industrial sector is mostly comprised of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 69,674 afroes, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.8 times as much as the poorest.
Archont's mistress is the belle at many state balls, the only places to see whitches now are at local zoos, the government has completely eliminated all childcare programs, and foreigners with shady pasts are fleeing the country. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ellezelles's national animal is the whitch, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ellezelles was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Welfare Programs (last census: Top 10%).
- : Ellezelles was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Pacifist.
- : Ellezelles was endorsed by The This is Campinia of Famicon.
- : Ellezelles was endorsed by The Grand Duchy of Guy Van Sande.
- : Ellezelles was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Compassionate Citizens (last census: Top 10%).
- : Ellezelles was endorsed by The Dark Land of Rain and Shadow.
- : Ellezelles fell out of the world Top 5% for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- : Ellezelles fell out of the regional Top 5% for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- : Ellezelles was endorsed by The North of East of South of West-Flanders.
- : Ellezelles's influence in Belgium rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".