The Eternal Imperial Regime of Eizen is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Grand Emperor Eizen VI with an iron fist, and notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, national health service, and smutty television. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 16.411 billion Eizenians are ruled with an iron fist by the corrupt, dictatorship government, which oppresses anyone who isn't on the board of a Fortune 500 company. Large corporations tend to be above the law, and use their financial clout to gain ever-increasing government benefits at the expense of the poor and unemployed.
The relatively small, corrupt, pro-business, well-organized government is dominated by the Department of Defense, although Law & Order is also considered important, while Social Policy and Environment aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Citadel Prime. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 7.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Eizenian economy, worth a remarkable 3,830 trillion Imperial Credits a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Uranium Mining industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is an amazing 233,420 Imperial Credits, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 826,235 per year while the poor average 47,613, a ratio of 17.4 to 1.
The people are famous throughout the region for their bleached-white teeth, electrocution deaths among computer technicians are at an all-time high, most mothers are forced to quit their jobs to care for infants, and Eizen-made cars tend to catch fire in people's driveways. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force. Eizen's national animal is the Ornicus, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Martial Prowess.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Eizen fell out of the regional Top 5% for Lowest Crime Rates.
- : Eizen's influence in Lost Empires of Lost Peoples fell from "Hermit" to "Hegemony".
- : Eizen changed the regional password in Lost Empires of Lost Peoples.
- : Eizen fell out of the regional #1 spot for Largest Manufacturing Sector.
- : Eizen fell out of the regional Top 5% for Largest Retail Industry.
- : Eizen fell out of the regional Top 5% for Largest Public Sector.
- : Eizen fell out of the regional #1 spot for Largest Mining Sector.
- : Eizen fell out of the regional #1 spot for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Eizen fell out of the regional #1 spot for Shortest Average Lifespan.
- : Eizen fell out of the regional #1 spot for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.