The Eternal Imperial Regime of Eizen is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Grand Emperor Eizen VI with an iron fist, and remarkable for its compulsory military service, smutty television, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 15.066 billion Eizenians are ruled with an iron fist by the corrupt, dictatorship government, which oppresses anyone who isn't on the board of a Fortune 500 company. Large corporations tend to be above the law, and use their financial clout to gain ever-increasing government benefits at the expense of the poor and unemployed.
The relatively small, corrupt, pro-business, well-organized government is dominated by the Department of Defense, although Law & Order is also considered important, while Social Policy and Environment are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Citadel Prime. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 7.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Eizenian economy, worth a remarkable 3,516 trillion Imperial Credits a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Uranium Mining industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is an amazing 233,420 Imperial Credits, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 826,235 per year while the poor average 47,613, a ratio of 17.4 to 1.
The people are famous throughout the region for their bleached-white teeth, electrocution deaths among computer technicians are at an all-time high, most mothers are forced to quit their jobs to care for infants, and Eizen-made cars tend to catch fire in people's driveways. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force. Eizen's national animal is the Ornicus, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Martial Prowess.
Most Recent Government Activity: 2 days 9 hours ago
- 30 days ago: Eizen's influence in Lost Empires of Lost Peoples rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".
- 31 days ago: Eizen fell out of the world Top 5% for Largest Trout Fishing Sector.
- 31 days ago: Eizen fell out of the regional #1 spot for Largest Trout Fishing Sector.
- 54 days ago: Eizen was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Lowest Overall Tax Burden.
- 67 days ago: Eizen was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Safest (last census: #1).
- 96 days ago: Eizen was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Soda Pop Sector (last census: #1).
- 105 days ago: Eizen fell out of the regional Top 10% for Highest Average Tax Rates.
- 123 days ago: Eizen was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector (last census: Top 5%).
- 132 days ago: Eizen was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector (last census: Top 5%).
- 134 days ago: Eizen fell out of the regional Top 5% for Most Subsidized Industry.