“OUR DESTINY IS CLEAR.”
|Category: Corporate Police State|
Regional Influence: Vassal
Location: Lost Empires of Lost Peoples
The Eternal Imperial Regime of Eizen is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Grand Emperor Eizen VI with an iron fist, and remarkable for its anti-smoking policies. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 13.883 billion Eizenians are ruled with an iron fist by the corrupt, dictatorship government, which oppresses anyone who isn't on the board of a Fortune 500 company. Large corporations tend to be above the law, and use their financial clout to gain ever-increasing government benefits at the expense of the poor and unemployed.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt, pro-business government stops and the rest of society begins, but it devotes most of its attentions to Defence, with areas such as Social Equality and the Environment receiving almost no funds by comparison. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Citadel Prime. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 76%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Uranium Mining industry, followed by Arms Manufacturing and Automobile Manufacturing.
The people are famous throughout the region for their bleached-white teeth, electrocution deaths among computer technicians are at an all-time high, most mothers are forced to quit their jobs to care for infants, and Eizen-made cars tend to catch fire in people's driveways. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force. Eizen's national animal is the Ornicus, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, its national religion is Martial Prowess, and its currency is the Imperial Credit.
Most Recent Government Activity: 26 days ago
- 48 days ago: Eizen's influence in Lost Empires of Lost Peoples fell from "Truckler" to "Vassal".
- 49 days ago: Eizen updated the World Factbook entry in Lost Empires of Lost Peoples.
- 50 days ago: Eizen's influence in Lost Empires of Lost Peoples rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".
- 50 days ago: Eizen was ranked #1 in the region for Largest Information Technology Sector.
- 53 days ago: Eizen was ranked #1 in the region for Largest Insurance Industry.
- 57 days ago: Eizen was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Populations (last census: Top 10%).
- 62 days ago: Eizen was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Developed.
- 75 days ago: Eizen was ranked #1 in the region for Most Corrupt Governments.
- 75 days ago: Eizen added the tag "Anti-World Assembly" to Lost Empires of Lost Peoples.
- 88 days ago: Eizen was ranked #1 in the region for Largest Soda Pop Sector.