“OUR DESTINY IS CLEAR.”
|Category: Corporate Police State|
Regional Influence: Vassal
Location: Lost Empires of Lost Peoples
The Eternal Imperial Regime of Eizen is a gargantuan, economically powerful nation, ruled by Grand Emperor Eizen VI with an iron fist, and renowned for its punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 13.336 billion Eizenians are ruled with an iron fist by the corrupt, dictatorship government, which oppresses anyone who isn't on the board of a Fortune 500 company. Large corporations tend to be above the law, and use their financial clout to gain ever-increasing government benefits at the expense of the poor and unemployed.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt, pro-business government stops and the rest of society begins, but it devotes most of its attentions to Defence, with areas such as Social Equality and the Environment receiving almost no funds by comparison. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Citadel Prime. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 76%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Uranium Mining industry, followed by Arms Manufacturing and Automobile Manufacturing.
The people are famous throughout the region for their bleached-white teeth, electrocution deaths among computer technicians are at an all-time high, most mothers are forced to quit their jobs to care for infants, and Eizen-made cars tend to catch fire in people's driveways. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force. Eizen's national animal is the Ornicus, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, its national religion is Martial Prowess, and its currency is the Imperial Credit.
Most Recent Government Activity: 4 days ago
- 1 day 9 hours ago: Eizen was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Smartest Citizens (last census: Top 10%).
- 2 days 11 hours ago: Eizen's influence in Lost Empires of Lost Peoples fell from "Truckler" to "Vassal".
- 3 days 10 hours ago: Eizen was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Agricultural Sector (last census: Top 1%).
- 3 days 10 hours ago: Eizen was ranked #1 in the region for Largest Agricultural Sector.
- 4 days ago: Eizen rejected a request from The Cosmos for an embassy with Lost Empires of Lost Peoples.
- 14 days ago: Eizen was ranked #1 in the region for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.
- 16 days ago: Eizen was ranked #1 in the region for Rudest Citizens.
- 18 days ago: Eizen was ranked #1 in the region for Largest Trout Fishing Sector.
- 34 days ago: Eizen changed its national demonym to "Eizenian".
- 34 days ago: Eizen was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Smartest Citizens (last census: Top 5%).