The Eternal Imperial Regime of Eizen is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Grand Emperor Eizen VI with an iron fist, and notable for its public floggings, strictly enforced bedtime, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 15.96 billion Eizenians are ruled with an iron fist by the corrupt, dictatorship government, which oppresses anyone who isn't on the board of a Fortune 500 company. Large corporations tend to be above the law, and use their financial clout to gain ever-increasing government benefits at the expense of the poor and unemployed.
The relatively small, corrupt, pro-business, well-organized government is dominated by the Department of Defense, although Law & Order is also considered important, while Social Policy and Environment receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Citadel Prime. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 7.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Eizenian economy, worth a remarkable 3,725 trillion Imperial Credits a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Uranium Mining industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is an amazing 233,420 Imperial Credits, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 826,235 per year while the poor average 47,613, a ratio of 17.4 to 1.
The people are famous throughout the region for their bleached-white teeth, electrocution deaths among computer technicians are at an all-time high, most mothers are forced to quit their jobs to care for infants, and Eizen-made cars tend to catch fire in people's driveways. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force. Eizen's national animal is the Ornicus, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Martial Prowess.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Eizen fell out of the regional #1 spot for Most Influential.
- : Eizen fell out of the regional #1 spot for Largest Insurance Industry.
- : Eizen fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Extreme.
- : Eizen fell out of the regional #1 spot for Most Corrupt Governments.
- : Eizen fell out of the regional Top 5% for Smartest Citizens.
- : Eizen fell out of the regional Top 5% for Largest Cheese Export Sector.
- : Eizen fell out of the regional #1 spot for Largest Publishing Industry.
- : Eizen fell out of the regional #1 spot for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector.
- : Eizen fell out of the regional Top 5% for Safest.
- : Eizen fell out of the regional #1 spot for Largest Information Technology Sector.