“Something inspiring and probably in Latin”
|Category: Left-wing Utopia|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Olive Green of Eist is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by E Dogg with a fair hand, and notable for its punitive income tax rates. Its compassionate, intelligent population of 8.204 billion are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whoever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it is mainly concerned with Education, although Social Equality and the Environment are on the agenda. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Under the Couch. The average income tax rate is 68%, and even higher for the wealthy. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Book Publishing industry.
Postmen have been arrested in job lots for selling junk mail as home insulation, all citizens must pass a 'multicultural sensitivity test' to be deemed fit for society, it is mandatory to learn evolution in schools, and Eist is notorious for its citizens' infidelity. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is crippling, and the police force struggles against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Eist's national animal is the goat, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its currency is the liver.
Most Recent Government Activity: 5 hours ago
- 17 hours ago: Eist voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend The NationStates Community"".
- 1 day 19 hours ago: Eist lodged a message on the Mordor Regional Message Board.
- 2 days 3 hours ago: Eist endorsed The Godly Economic Powerhouse of LOLOL-copter.
- 8 days ago: Eist voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The Dourian Embassy".
- 8 days ago: Eist was endorsed by The Exceedingly Good Matriarchy of Kipling.
- 9 days ago: Eist lodged a message on the Mordor Regional Message Board.
- 10 days ago: Eist lodged a message on the Mordor Regional Message Board.
- 11 days ago: Eist voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Rights and Duties of WA States"".
- 12 days ago: Eist voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate South Pacific"".
- 14 days ago: Eist voted against the World Assembly Resolution "On Planetary Annihilation".
Endorsements Received: 1 » Kipling.