“I own you all! You all belong to me!! - KingZombieBunny”
|Category: Corporate Police State|
Regional Influence: Hermit
The Dictatorship of Egeden is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by KingZombieBunny with an iron fist, and remarkable for its sprawling nuclear power plants. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 25.129 billion Egedenians are ruled with an iron fist by the corrupt, dictatorship government, which oppresses anyone who isn't on the board of a Fortune 500 company. Large corporations tend to be above the law, and use their financial clout to gain ever-increasing government benefits at the expense of the poor and unemployed.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt, moralistic government stops and the rest of society begins, but it devotes most of its attentions to Defence, with areas such as the Environment and Social Equality receiving almost no funds by comparison. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Gerbilia. The average income tax rate is 100%. Private enterprise is illegal, but for those in the know there is a slick and highly efficient black market in Uranium Mining.
The nanny industry has had a boom after maternity leave was recently banned, cities are engulfed by smog, senior citizens can usually be found doing heavy manual labour, and all guns must be registered. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force. Egeden's national animal is the rabbit, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, its national religion is KZB, and its currency is the Fuzzle.
Most Recent Government Activity: 14 days ago
- 14 days ago: Egeden's influence in Blammus rose from "Minnow" to "Hermit".
- 14 days ago: Following new legislation in Egeden, all guns must be registered.
- 14 days ago: Egeden relocated from Osiris to Blammus.
- 14 days ago: Egeden founded the region Blammus.
- 14 days ago: Egeden altered its national flag.
- 14 days ago: Egeden was refounded in Osiris.
- 46 days ago: Egeden ceased to exist.
- 74 days ago: Following new legislation in Egeden, senior citizens can usually be found doing heavy manual labour.
- 83 days ago: Following new legislation in Egeden, cities are engulfed by smog.
- 83 days ago: Following new legislation in Egeden, the nanny industry has had a boom after maternity leave was recently banned.