The Infection of Edgemaster is a gargantuan, orderly nation, ruled by Haruhi Suzumiya with an iron fist, and remarkable for its frequent executions, flagrant waste-dumping, and ubiquitous missile silos. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 22.781 billion Burst Linkians are rabid consumers, partly through choice and partly because the government tells them to and dissenters tend to vanish from their homes at night.
The minute, corrupt, pro-business, well-organized government, or what there is of one, is effectively ruled by the Department of Defense, with Environment and Social Policy not funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Seireitei. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Burst Linkian economy, worth an astonishing 15,585 trillion Gils a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Gambling, Soda Sales, and Uranium Mining. Average income is a breathtaking 684,143 Gils, but there is a vast disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 4,623,151 per year while the poor average 37,440, a ratio of 123 to 1.
Angst-filled teenagers are rushing off to buy government bonds for some odd reason, Max Barry is this year's Miss Edgemaster, major cities are suffering under water rationing, and homeless people are periodically found dead upon altars to assorted deities. Crime, especially youth-related, is so common that it is unusual to encounter someone following the law, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Edgemaster's national animal is the Hollow, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Haruhiism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Edgemaster was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Goilacia.
- : Following new legislation in Edgemaster, homeless people are periodically found dead upon altars to assorted deities.
- : Following new legislation in Edgemaster, major cities are suffering under water rationing.
- : Following new legislation in Edgemaster, Max Barry is this year's Miss Edgemaster.
- : Following new legislation in Edgemaster, angst-filled teenagers are rushing off to buy government bonds for some odd reason.
- : Edgemaster was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Cultured.
- : Following new legislation in Edgemaster, funding for education has been redirected into the military.
- : Following new legislation in Edgemaster, crime is on the rise as DNA sampling has been all but outlawed.
- : Edgemaster endorsed The Grand Duchy of Pinrut.
- : Edgemaster was endorsed by The Grand Duchy of Pinrut.
Endorsements Received: 28 » FASTERCAT, Lucanda, Tonakistan, Acario, Tuti, Nazerin, GabeWorld, United Kodiaks, Kaputer, Octal, Derivative, Scientia Major, Coltpower, Aelhaeran, Aurora Islands, Imren, Poopsancagizal, UNDelegate, The United Oman, Bharathvarsh, VETO CORP, Itorcya, Game Grid, Tol-Sairanarmi, Queimada Grande, Senexia, Shermica, and Pinrut.