“KICK LOGIC OUT AND DO THE IMPOSSIBLE!!”
|Category: Compulsory Consumerist State|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: Capitalist Paradise
The Infection of Edgemaster is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Haruhi Suzumiya with an iron fist, and renowned for its keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 20.753 billion Burst Linkians are rabid consumers, partly through choice and partly because the government tells them to and dissenters tend to vanish from their homes at night.
There is no government in the normal sense of the word; however, a small group of community-minded, corrupt, pro-business individuals devotes most of its attentions to Defence, with areas such as the Environment and Social Equality receiving almost no funds by comparison. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Seireitei. Income tax is unheard of. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Arms Manufacturing, Uranium Mining, and Automobile Manufacturing industries.
The booming slave trade is now government-funded, the government is avowedly atheist, surfers ride tsunamis of record height and toxicity, and the Hollow is reportedly extinct. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is crippling, and the police force struggles against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Edgemaster's national animal is the Hollow, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is Haruhiism, and its currency is the Gil.
Most Recent Government Activity: 118 minutes ago
- 3 hours ago: Following new legislation in Edgemaster, the Hollow is reportedly extinct.
- 15 hours ago: Following new legislation in Edgemaster, surfers ride tsunamis of record height and toxicity.
- 15 hours ago: Following new legislation in Edgemaster, the government is avowedly atheist.
- 1 day 15 hours ago: Following new legislation in Edgemaster, the booming slave trade is now government-funded.
- 2 days 15 hours ago: Following new legislation in Edgemaster, the government has cut its subsidies for all special interest groups.
- 3 days 3 hours ago: Following new legislation in Edgemaster, a survey of the nation's rivers and children has shown that pesticide levels are at an all-time regional high.
- 3 days 15 hours ago: Following new legislation in Edgemaster, government police forces protect public schools from the threat of protest.
- 3 days 15 hours ago: Following new legislation in Edgemaster, public loudspeakers constantly tell citizens they are "happy people".
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in Edgemaster, environmental protestors are being rounded up and taken away in sinister black vans as a massive land development campaign gets underway.
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in Edgemaster, the latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller.
Endorsements Received: 35 » FASTERCAT, Perpendiculous, UNDelegate, Lucanda, Chsemo, Panageadom, Tonakistan, Acario, Tuti, Nazerin, Burtonia WA Embassy, GabeWorld, United Kodiaks, Kaputer, Octal, Shakunik, Derivative, The Glorious Bimbolia, Freedombourg, Scientia Major, Selimiye, Coldrige, San Duo, Apocolypta, Czeckolutania, Southern Hampshire, Poopsancagizal, Rovertun, Armanduania, Coltpower, Swaggit Swaggin, Bildsfel, Pitbill, Bernardigrado, and Regoslavia.