The Queendom of Easter Pi is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its frequent executions, ritual sacrifices, and multi-spousal wedding ceremonies. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless, devout population of 9.745 billion Easter Pians are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The relatively small, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Easter Pi City. The average income tax rate is 3.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The strong Easter Pian economy, worth 475 trillion Paper Frogs a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector is mostly comprised of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 48,774 Paper Frogs, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Citizens are forced to donate blood once every three months, recruitment posters proclaim the army to be both fabulous and fashionable, loans are available for students from poor families, and renewable energy projects have ground to a halt. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force. Easter Pi's national animal is the Ram, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is a major religion.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Easter Pi was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare and the Top 10% for Most Advanced Public Transport and Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Easter Pi was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Stationary.
- : Easter Pi was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
- : Easter Pi was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Primitive and the Top 5% for Lowest Overall Tax Burden, Most Devout, Most Beautiful Environments, and Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- : Easter Pi fell out of the world Top 10% for Longest Average Lifespans.
- : Easter Pi was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
- : Easter Pi fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Average.
- : Easter Pi fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Average.
- : Easter Pi was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Influential.
- : Easter Pi was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Armed.