“Amalgamated Through Integrity”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Truckler
Location: The East Pacific
The East Pacific Vizier of East Malaysia is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by Empress Glendale Jung with an even hand, and renowned for its keen interest in outer space. Its compassionate population of 19.402 billion have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it concentrates mainly on Defence, although Law & Order and Education are on the agenda. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Eastrovia. The average income tax rate is 89%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Information Technology industry.
Military spending is on the increase, hundreds of thousands of convicts work as slaves in East Malaysia's many privately-owned prisons, reporters often lose their jobs over fact-checking errors, and politicians constantly ring their voters to remind them how good a job they're doing. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. East Malaysia's national animal is the East Malay Frog, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the EMD.
Most Recent Government Activity: 22 hours ago
- 8 hours ago: East Malaysia was endorsed by The People's Holy Democracy of Resora.
- 11 hours ago: East Malaysia was endorsed by The Emirate of Varrustan.
- 22 hours ago: East Malaysia lodged a message on the The East Pacific Regional Message Board.
- 2 days 10 hours ago: East Malaysia endorsed The Allied States of WonderWafle.
- 2 days 19 hours ago: East Malaysia was endorsed by The Allied States of WonderWafle.
- 3 days 17 hours ago: East Malaysia was endorsed by The Republic of Kitopia.
- 3 days 21 hours ago: East Malaysia fell out of the regional Top 10% for Safest.
- 3 days 23 hours ago: Following new legislation in East Malaysia, politicians constantly ring their voters to remind them how good a job they're doing.
- 4 days ago: East Malaysia endorsed The Republic of Tropicalis.
- 4 days ago: East Malaysia was endorsed by The Republic of Tropicalis.
Endorsements Received: 99 (Todd McCloud, Kangarawa, Drakkengard, Goodnamesarerare, Kriov, Fyrdowsi, Trimmania, Dannistaan, Kelssek, Freedom Fascists, Kaigi, Blazing Samaritan, Slys Paws, Wentworthville, Quffuffull, Reziel, De Quay, Jrustela, Vulshain, Lyontisia, Bai Lung, West Heights, Llaguno, Elkenian, Southern Yugoslavia, The Cults Children, Nylter, Lanagon, Brightharpia, Zang0, Chung King, Hegemon, Garyana, Domicia Rex, The Romanum Legio, Shanghellies, Normandish, Hudsuckers, Opfern, Eruopia, Selzburg, Rightport, Airygliph, Baru Surga, Barktopia, Haifischland, Wahnsinnland, Boridia, Atsawin, Edithzia, Bella The Dog, Elejamie, JPM, Totalium, Off silly hats, Tableand, Ribtopia, Labeija, MikGonnia, Meldom, Samiana, Greater Texas Territories, Teamereh, Kingberg, Ramaeus, Divitaen, Union of Democracies, British Grand Pacific, Uan, Aardania, United Terra States, Shekelim coast, A Slanted Black Stripe, Xoriet, Hikari Hachi, Rational Stars, The Peoples Commonwealth Of Gaia, A mean old man, Alsacian Alsace, Parahiyangan, Ragnaria, Asterfield, Scotlland, Veren Commonwealths, Danesopia, The Republic of Cybran, Roissyland, Suraldar, Great Jenstonia, Allied States of Osea, Imperial Phoenix Terra, Aisa, The Shadow Brotherhood, PrussianEmpire, Tropicalis, Kitopia, WonderWafle, Varrustan, Resora)