The Legend of East Malaysia is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Emperor Justin Jung with an even hand, and remarkable for its ubiquitous missile silos, digital currency, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, hard-working, devout population of 26.486 billion East Malaysians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government prioritizes Defense, although Law & Order, Education, and Social Policy are also considered important. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Eastrovia. The average income tax rate is 91.4%.
The all-consuming East Malaysian economy, worth a remarkable 2,866 trillion EM$s a year, is extremely specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 108,216 EM$s, with the richest citizens earning 5.0 times as much as the poorest.
People regularly disappear off the streets and all evidence of them is destroyed, the government is ignoring the latest terrorist atrocities in Eastrovia for fear of causing a fuss, the military is slashing spending on conventional arms and diverting it to spending on prosthetic arms, and parents must choose their children's names from a government-mandated master list. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. East Malaysia's national animal is the East Malay Frog, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is the Prophecies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : East Malaysia was endorsed by The Empire of Nadhiya.
- : East Malaysia's influence in The East Pacific fell from "Apprentice" to "Squire".
- : East Malaysia was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Druinia.
- : East Malaysia endorsed The Republic of Moderate Utopia.
- : East Malaysia endorsed The Democratic Republic of Papua Merdeka.
- : East Malaysia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
- : East Malaysia was endorsed by Vanhelsing.
- : East Malaysia was endorsed by The Vizier Puffin of Bachtendekuppen.
- : East Malaysia was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Papua Merdeka.
- : East Malaysia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced and the Top 10% for Most Advanced Public Education.