The United States of Earth Federation is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by ATLAS Artificial Intelligence with a fair hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, frequent executions, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless population of 9.64 billion Terrans live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The minute, corrupt, pro-business, outspoken government, or what there is of one, is effectively ruled by the Department of Defense, with Environment and Welfare not funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New York. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Terran economy, worth a remarkable 5,173 trillion Credits a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Gambling, and Soda Sales. Average income is a breathtaking 536,677 Credits, but there is a vast disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 3,543,130 per year while the poor average 31,447, a ratio of 112 to 1.
The "Underwear of Women in Power" issue of The New York Times is sold out, 'The Anti-Government Hour' is a popular programme on many of Earth Federation's radio stations, women earn less than half the salary of men if they can even find a job, and a typical fast food menu item could serve a small army. Crime, especially youth-related, is so common that it is unusual to encounter someone following the law, probably because of the absence of a police force. Earth Federation's national animal is the Dragon, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Earth Federation, a typical fast food menu item could serve a small army.
- : Earth Federation voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Law Enforcement Education"".
- : Following new legislation in Earth Federation, women earn less than half the salary of men if they can even find a job.
- : Following new legislation in Earth Federation, 'The Anti-Government Hour' is a popular programme on many of Earth Federation's radio stations.
- : Following new legislation in Earth Federation, the "Underwear of Women in Power" issue of The New York Times is sold out.
- : Following new legislation in Earth Federation, noises louder than a whisper have been prohibited by law.
- : Earth Federation endorsed The Ronald Reagan of Czechppines.
- : Following new legislation in Earth Federation, owning a tractor is widely regarded as an essential prerequisite to most government positions.
- : Following new legislation in Earth Federation, tourists flock to see the giant stone carvings of Earth Federation's historical leaders at Mount Rushless.
- : Following new legislation in Earth Federation, the government has enacted freedom of information.
Endorsements Received: 163 » The Soylent Green Party, Solleana, Dustwind, The imperial state of Japan, Osea Island, Seranis, Rex Republic, Belistien, Snoozing Buffalax, Imbarien, Wolfhunters, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Tzo, United Governments of Newrope, Slaytania, Matterland, Independent State Allied Forces of Belka, Onarii, Kelvinski, Testa, Screaming Saint, Zaqaz Death, Achiotopia, Steidenland, Spncrgmn, Coreras, Mystiquelle, Phrados, Beiluxia, FreeGunsForAll, Walosia, Enhydra Lutris, Randomain, Zyrcrestia, Grungerock, Hacame, Lebenlauf, Puerto Barrio, Samonaemia, Teddy Bear Isle, Creeptopia, Blogotopia, The Iron Crown Order, Kokkinostan, Linkdahero, Great ducate of time lords, Denly, Bullintine, Pavaro, Spearo, and 113 others.Germanahii, The United Dog Days Providence, Ilha Rongo Koa, HN67, Heartwill, TheVIRUS612, Zeklandia, The Republic of lkxciv, New Katamenia, Manlinesslavia, Zumwalt, Wysrod, Austral Coast, Old Atlantica, Vinnybotz, GREAT EMPIRE 100, Samanar, AmericaIS THE BEST, New Icelandic Republic, Yentria, Kyrizstanislav, Uprus, Hellazar, Nation Of The World And Stuff, Drakkar Unitary Absolutist, Chronopolice, Cardini, Hasurei, Caustralia, Intelligent Fools, De Danann, Saint Laura Islands, SouthernSevenEmpire, The Tasmanian Islands, Democratic Peoples Republic of the US, Seantonia, A Death Arena, St Montfort, Zeganas, Colonel Terrosit, Camella, Perzische Keizer, Lady of the light, Better Indonesia, Germanic and Jewish people, Aedue, Ceremonial Pipe Company, Mitoland, Wailfolk, Spiritbw, Flex Lexington, Candlewhisper Archive, Durius, Kalaytad, PMR, Winfrey, Morroi, The Confederacy of PanAmerican States, Leirkra, Siuts, Urinai, Breax Scait, Venetelia, Collective Society of Clementi, Central Realms, Carthosha, Digatoria, Iluuz, Those against abusers, Bonfistan, The United states of Pineapple, Dopiax, Korean United States, Something Cleverland, Samu Island, Peliroja, Puzzlement Pizza, Sapphiretopia, Ufriaria, Glorious Nero, Louisistan, Kydonis, Mayfield MH, South Bourbonstan, Anew Islands, Divitaen, Othan, Arash Nation, Shaginwagan, West Chesapeake, Republic Of Sindria, Nova Terra Saccharum, Brandishland, Never-Never-Land, Crustacion, Manonmanistan, Skiles Empire, Prehornland, The Great Republic Of Bendertopiastan, Aucaman, Sorya, The Republic of The Sith, Dragonlightning, Karjeilkejme, Los gurls, Sofa Class, Nurmiland, Ninabi, The Spiderman Reef, Jakeintha, The Outwild, Koromaniaca, and Czechppines.