The United States of Earth Federation is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by ATLAS Artificial Intelligence with an even hand, and renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape, enslaved workforce, and absence of drug laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless population of 10.977 billion Terrans are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The minute, corrupt, pro-business government, or what there is of one, is dominated by the Department of Defense, with Industry also on the agenda, while Environment and Welfare are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New York. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Terran economy, worth a remarkable 6,418 trillion Credits a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Gambling, and Soda Sales. Average income is a breathtaking 584,679 Credits, but there is an enormous disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 3,577,599 per year while the poor average 42,016, a ratio of 85.1 to 1.
Public urination is on the increase, school teachers check the staff room for hidden webcams before complaining about rebellious students, international war-crimes are good for business and business is booming, and global anti-terrorist organisations strongly suspect Earth Federation of supplying extremist groups. Crime, especially youth-related, is so common that it is unusual to encounter someone following the law, probably because of the absence of a police force. Earth Federation's national animal is the Dragon, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Earth Federation endorsed The Grand Duchy of Psycianiand Supritla.
- : Following new legislation in Earth Federation, global anti-terrorist organisations strongly suspect Earth Federation of supplying extremist groups.
- : Following new legislation in Earth Federation, international war-crimes are good for business and business is booming.
- : Following new legislation in Earth Federation, school teachers check the staff room for hidden webcams before complaining about rebellious students.
- : Following new legislation in Earth Federation, public urination is on the increase.
- : Following new legislation in Earth Federation, prisons are crowded with possible terrorist suspects.
- : Earth Federation was endorsed by The Grand Duchy of Psycianiand Supritla.
- : Earth Federation voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Eternal Scholars"".
- : Following new legislation in Earth Federation, teenagers across the country are celebrating the defeat of a national curfew bill.
- : Following new legislation in Earth Federation, the populace has developed a mortal fear of the woods.
Endorsements Received: 140 » Spiritbw, North North Western Brina, 123topia, Rimor Publicae, Uprus, Switmerica, Tabbertonia, Edorask, United Governments of Newrope, Manonmanistan, Plakiena, The Tasmanian Islands, Seantonia, The United Domains, New Katamenia, Great ducate of time lords, Zuslosal, Yentria, Dingle Ding, The Republic of The Sith, Kyrizstanislav, Hacame, Collective Society of Clementi, Wysrod, Zaqaz Death, Soldaten des Hippokrates, Leirkra, Kelvinski, New Icelandic Republic, Creta Islands, The State of Walrus Devotion, Bullintine, The New Earth Federation, Alliance of Concordia, Zeganas, Crustacion, Franklin Abraham Washington, New Dougland, Free Mississippiland, Germanahii, Phrados, Snoozing Buffalax, Europe Inc, Old Atlantica, Sigma 3, Samonaemia, Imbria, Rex Republic, Grungerock, Tzo, and 90 others.United Centralists, Iluuz, Free Carolinas, Zeklandia, Rainu, The Dwemmer, Fahistan, Manlinesslavia, UNpoopburg, United States of Zeb, Perzische Keizer, Puffandria, Kokkinostan, A Death Arena, Viadora, Better Indonesia, Wailfolk, Linkdahero, Divitaen, Castica, Cardini, Imbarien, Onarii, Aleg, Drusay, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Zyrcrestia, Oliminia, Aquary, The Scottish Highlands and Lowlands, Venkorata, Beiluxia, Dustwind, The Persian Territories, Blaalby, Mystiquelle, Wolfhunters, NorthernMassachusetts, Myopic, The Soylent Green Party, De Danann, Colonel Terrosit, Lost Islands of Pantagon, Molea, Belistien, Rejekstan, FreeGunsForAll, Denly, Puerto Barrio, Lastarte, Seranis, Brasilia, Aisle of Wright, Blogotopia, Ysherael, Gentletopia, Psycianiand Supritla, Eeumeria, Striagro Uspil, Creeptopia, Nova Terra Saccharum, Rabbitomia, Osea Island, LiberationVille, Slaytania, Coreras, Boltor, HN67, Taemoders, Achiotopia, Walosia, Lebenlauf, Testa, Kleynst, Elsewhereland, Matterland, Solleana, Those against abusers, Siuts, United Tates of America, DunNaGall, Teddy Bear Isle, Mannche, Spncrgmn, South Bourbonstan, Paragone, Aedue, The United Dog Days Providence, Free Tristania, and The Republic of lkxciv.