The Imperial Federation of Eaglleia is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by the Emperor with a fair hand, and remarkable for its frequent executions, unlimited-speed roads, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 9.415 billion Ariantar hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, outspoken government prioritizes Defense, with Education, Welfare, and Social Policy also on the agenda. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Engeltria. The average income tax rate is 97.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Ariantaran economy, worth a remarkable 1,791 trillion Eraikels a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Arms Manufacturing, and Tourism. Average income is an impressive 190,265 Eraikels, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.2 times as much as the poorest.
Major internet servers have acquired citizenship, governments opposing Eaglleia are beset by rebels, warfare increasingly resembles a video game, and leather-clad individuals can be seen walking their slaves in public parks. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Eaglleia's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Buddhism.
Most Recent Government Activity: 7 days ago
- 17 days ago: Eaglleia was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Public Sector.
- 21 days ago: Eaglleia was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Dedicated Public Healthcare.
- 23 days ago: Eaglleia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Lowest Crime Rates (last census: Top 10%).
- 25 days ago: Eaglleia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Happiest Citizens.
- 26 days ago: Eaglleia fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Public Transport Department.
- 32 days ago: Eaglleia withdrew its approval for the World Assembly proposal "Liberate The Black Riders".
- 32 days ago: Eaglleia approved the World Assembly proposal "Liberate The Black Riders".
- 46 days ago: Eaglleia was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Longest Average Lifespans.
- 49 days ago: Eaglleia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Drug Use (last census: Top 5%).
- 54 days ago: Eaglleia fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Public Sector.