|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Eminence Grise
Location: New Odessa
The Imperial Federation of Eaglleia is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Emperor Ăelbeorht Razakel Entagarius with a fair hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls. The compassionate, hard-working, intelligent population of 7.782 billion Ariantar hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, liberal government stops and the rest of society begins, but it is mainly concerned with Defence, although Education and Social Welfare are secondary priorities. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Engeltria. The average income tax rate is 100%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Information Technology industry.
Schoolchildren have twice-weekly sex education classes, ten-year-olds regularly found their own political parties, 'A is for Annulment' is a popular children's song, and houses and businesses are bulldozed to make way for ever-expanding cemeteries. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Eaglleia's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, its national religion is Buddhism, and its currency is the Eraikel.
Most Recent Government Activity: 49 minutes ago
- 3 days 13 hours ago: Eaglleia fell out of the world Top 10% for Least Corrupt Governments.
- 3 days 13 hours ago: Eaglleia was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Least Corrupt Governments (last census: Top 5%).
- 7 days ago: Eaglleia fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector.
- 10 days ago: Eaglleia was reclassified from "Left-Leaning College State" to "Civil Rights Lovefest".
- 10 days ago: Following new legislation in Eaglleia, houses and businesses are bulldozed to make way for ever-expanding cemeteries.
- 10 days ago: Following new legislation in Eaglleia, 'A is for Annulment' is a popular children's song.
- 10 days ago: Following new legislation in Eaglleia, ten-year-olds regularly found their own political parties.
- 10 days ago: Eaglleia lodged a message on the New Odessa Regional Message Board.
- 10 days ago: Eaglleia was endorsed by The Grand Imperial Union of Oaledonia.
- 10 days ago: Eaglleia lost the endorsement of The Grand Imperial Union of Oaledonia.