The Red Sheep of Duke DYP is a gargantuan, pleasant nation, remarkable for its compulsory military service. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 11.452 billion Duke DYPians are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small, moralistic government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Spirituality. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sheeptropolis. The average income tax rate is 13.4%.
The strong Duke DYPian economy, worth 465 trillion Fluffballs a year, is quite specialized and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Furniture Restoration, Pizza Delivery, and Book Publishing. Average income is 40,621 Fluffballs, with the richest citizens earning 5.4 times as much as the poorest.
Voting is voluntary and Duke DYP has designated Sheeptropolis as its capital city. Crime is moderate, possibly because it is difficult to make it through a day without breaking one of the country's many regulations. Duke DYP's national animal is the Sheep.
Most Recent Government Activity: 14 days ago
- 5 days ago: Duke DYP was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Retail Industry.
- 14 days ago: Duke DYP relocated from The Dominion of Militarized Nations to Launching Point.
- 14 days ago: Duke DYP applied to join the World Assembly.
- 14 days ago: Duke DYP resigned from the World Assembly.
- 14 days ago: Duke DYP's influence in The Dominion of Militarized Nations rose from "Minnow" to "Truckler".
- 14 days ago: Duke DYP endorsed The Rogue Nation of Buu.
- 14 days ago: Duke DYP relocated from Launching Point to The Dominion of Militarized Nations.
- 14 days ago: Duke DYP was admitted to the World Assembly.
- 18 days ago: Duke DYP was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
- 18 days ago: Duke DYP was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Least Corrupt Governments.