“We live to serve, we live to help.”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Auxiliary
Location: Grand Central
The Republic of Duista is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by Leonard Kraskhaw with an even hand, and remarkable for its hatred of cheese. The compassionate, intelligent population of 11.912 billion Duistans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it is mainly concerned with Defence, although Education and Law & Order are on the agenda. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ruista. The average income tax rate is 79%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Information Technology industry.
Wealthy students ride to school past mendicant dropouts, retail stores offer sales every hour on the hour, birth rates have hit an all-time low, and administrative districts are increasingly defined by their taste in housing architecture. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Duista's national animal is the Panda, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is Roman Catholic, and its currency is the Konel Coin.
Most Recent Government Activity: 1 day 11 hours ago
- 1 day 7 hours ago: Following new legislation in Duista, administrative districts are increasingly defined by their taste in housing architecture.
- 1 day 11 hours ago: Duista voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Panem"".
- 11 days ago: Duista was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Lowest Unemployment Rates (last census: Top 1%).
- 15 days ago: Following new legislation in Duista, birth rates have hit an all-time low.
- 15 days ago: Following new legislation in Duista, retail stores offer sales every hour on the hour.
- 16 days ago: Duista voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Coalition Of Freedom".
- 16 days ago: Duista voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Leaded Fuel".
- 21 days ago: Duista's influence in Grand Central rose from "Ambassador" to "Auxiliary".
- 26 days ago: Duista was reclassified from "Democratic Socialists" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- 26 days ago: Following new legislation in Duista, wealthy students ride to school past mendicant dropouts.
Endorsements Received: 1 » Confused replacements.