The Federation of Drekka is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by unknown with a fair hand, and notable for its frequent executions, unlimited-speed roads, and multi-spousal wedding ceremonies. The hard-nosed, democratic, cheerful population of 8.077 billion Dreczhs are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, socially-minded morass — is primarily concerned with Defense, with Education, Law & Order, and Healthcare also on the agenda. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Annik. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Drekkan economy, worth a remarkable 1,523 trillion Drams a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 188,593 Drams, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Warfare increasingly resembles a video game, the mining industry is making inroads into environmentally sensitive areas, the tenet of free speech is held dear, and Drekka has been recently classified as an international menace after 'liberating' several nearby territories. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Drekka's national animal is the Velvet ant, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity: 3 hours ago
- 3 days 15 hours ago: Drekka voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend Krulltopia"".
- 6 days ago: Drekka lodged a message on the Greater Prussia Regional Message Board.
- 6 days ago: Following new legislation in Drekka, Drekka has been recently classified as an international menace after 'liberating' several nearby territories.
- 8 days ago: Drekka voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Stujenske".
- 8 days ago: Drekka fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Cultured.
- 8 days ago: Drekka was reclassified from "Scandinavian Liberal Paradise" to "Left-wing Utopia".
- 8 days ago: Following new legislation in Drekka, the tenet of free speech is held dear.
- 11 days ago: Drekka lodged a message on the Greater Prussia Regional Message Board.
- 12 days ago: Drekka voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Mahaj".
- 13 days ago: Drekka voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Reducing Automobile Emissions"".