The King of Cool of Drecq is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Drecq with an even hand, and notable for its deadly medical pandemics, parental licensing program, and strictly enforced bedtime. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless population of 11.698 billion Drecqians enjoy some of the most opulent lifestyles in the region, unless they are unemployed or working-class, in which case they are variously starving to death or crippled by easily preventable diseases.
The relatively small, corrupt, pro-business government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Defense, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Drecq. The average income tax rate is 68.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Drecqian economy, worth a remarkable 4,322 trillion SCUS a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Soda Sales. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is an amazing 369,470 SCUS, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.3 times as much as the poorest.
Administrative districts are increasingly defined by their taste in housing architecture, 'Mountain Doobie' is widely regarded as the nation's favourite drink, the new 'Things We Stole From Other Countries' exhibition at the National Museum of Antiquities is a hit, and businesses often fire workers in favour of cheaper automatic systems. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Drecq's national animal is the Barbary Lion, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Cuthulhuism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Drecq was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Nudest (last census: Top 5%).
- : Drecq was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Most Cultured (last census: Top 5%).
- : Drecq resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Drecq was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Haagland.
- : Drecq was endorsed by The Empire of Da Monkey.
- : Drecq was endorsed by The Free Land of Digizone.
- : Drecq was endorsed by The Grand Union of the People of Kiosland.
- : Drecq was endorsed by The Galactic Republic of Sinux.
- : Drecq was endorsed by The 𝕱𝖊𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑 𝕰𝖒𝖕𝖎𝖗𝖊 of Tomaenia.
- : Drecq was endorsed by The Fair Nation of The Republic of Extreme Fairness.