“Some men just want to watch the world burn”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Republic of Drakomagic is a gargantuan, devout nation, ruled by Crazy Horse with an even hand, and remarkable for its sprawling nuclear power plants. The hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 11.856 billion Drakomagicians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defence, and Commerce. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of asylum. Income tax is unheard of. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, followed by Automobile Manufacturing and Information Technology.
The government spends millions of dollars every year prosecuting spammers, soldiers are equipped with multi-million dollar battlesuits, biology and religious education classes have recently been merged, and oil executives can be seen reluctantly cleaning oil-soaked birds. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is crippling. Drakomagic's national animal is the chinchilla, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its currency is the dollar.
Most Recent Government Activity: 1 day 5 hours ago
- 6 days ago: Drakomagic was endorsed by The Armed Republic of Citiga.
- 18 days ago: Drakomagic was endorsed by The Holy Brittanian empire of of Dakota Gage Carsons.
- 24 days ago: Drakomagic was endorsed by The Borderlands of Santana Tucuruvi.
- 25 days ago: Drakomagic was endorsed by The Free Zone of Aigania.
- 37 days ago: Drakomagic was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Avoided (last census: Top 1%).
- 38 days ago: Drakomagic was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Ethosya.
- 44 days ago: Drakomagic was endorsed by The Pacifican Senator of Feux.
- 49 days ago: Drakomagic was ravaged by a Zombie Horde from The Federal Republic of The Geats, infecting 1 million survivors.
- 49 days ago: Drakomagic was struck by a Cure Missile from The Incorporated States of Fortytipper, curing 1 million infected.
- 49 days ago: Drakomagic was ravaged by a Zombie Horde from The Empire of Zaedor, infecting 1 million survivors.
Endorsements Received: 14 » Nippon Shotou Teikoku, Serious Problems, Cronintopia, Marcellinople, Stujenske, The Salvation States, Beezertopia, GHAUNADAUR, Farmboybob, Starfair, Trackeendy, Cabin John, Aigania, and Dakota Gage Carsons.