The Republic of Drakomagic is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Crazy Horse with an even hand, and renowned for its deadly medical pandemics, anti-smoking policies, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, humorless, devout population of 12.668 billion Drakomagicians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The tiny, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of asylum. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Drakomagician economy, worth a remarkable 4,941 trillion dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Uranium Mining. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 390,076 dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.5 times as much as the poorest.
The government prefers to kill off its enemies by peaceful means, Members of Parliament operate under a PAYE scheme, organ donation is compulsory, and the government is engaging in an agricultural trade war with Maxtopia. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force. Drakomagic's national animal is the chinchilla, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Drakomagic, the government is engaging in an agricultural trade war with Maxtopia.
- : Following new legislation in Drakomagic, organ donation is compulsory.
- : Following new legislation in Drakomagic, Members of Parliament operate under a PAYE scheme.
- : Following new legislation in Drakomagic, the government prefers to kill off its enemies by peaceful means.
- : Drakomagic applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Drakomagic was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Drakomagic ceased to exist.
- : Drakomagic was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Safest.
- : Drakomagic was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Safest.
- : Drakomagic was endorsed by The Son of Fčnghuáng of Funkadelia.