“Some men just want to watch the world burn”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Vassal
The Republic of Drakomagic is a gargantuan, devout nation, ruled by Crazy Horse with an even hand, and notable for its complete absence of social welfare. Its hard-nosed, intelligent population of 10.39 billion have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defence, and Commerce. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of asylum. Income tax is unheard of. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, followed by Automobile Manufacturing and Information Technology.
Strange lights seen in the sky are officially regarded as weather balloons or hoaxes and nothing else, shanty towns have formed around the newly rebuilt commercial district, the government is outsourcing itself, and almost all of Drakomagic's water is piped into the country from abroad for exorbitant prices. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is crippling. Drakomagic's national animal is the chinchilla, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its currency is the dollar.
Most Recent Government Activity: 4 hours ago
- 2 hours ago: Following new legislation in Drakomagic, almost all of Drakomagic's water is piped into the country from abroad for exorbitant prices.
- 2 hours ago: Following new legislation in Drakomagic, the government is outsourcing itself.
- 2 hours ago: Following new legislation in Drakomagic, shanty towns have formed around the newly rebuilt commercial district.
- 15 days ago: Drakomagic was endorsed by The Kingdom of ChinThai.
- 21 days ago: Following new legislation in Drakomagic, strange lights seen in the sky are officially regarded as weather balloons or hoaxes and nothing else.
- 21 days ago: Following new legislation in Drakomagic, the new Refuse Hills housing development is under construction.
- 21 days ago: Drakomagic's influence in Lazarus fell from "Truckler" to "Vassal".
- 22 days ago: Drakomagic was reclassified from "Left-Leaning College State" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- 22 days ago: Following new legislation in Drakomagic, school uniforms are compulsory.
- 22 days ago: Following new legislation in Drakomagic, torture is commonly used to extract information from suspected criminals.
Endorsements Received: 43 » Sarotte, General Mike, Beezertopia, Lakers Nation, Nippon Shotou Teikoku, Lamborghini Murcielago, Sargonastan, Aigania, Darkium, The Salvation States, The Floodcity, Loftegen, Farmboybob, Cronintopia, Fortytipper, Marcellinople, Davewerld, Earth and Freedom, Rosstoria, Ecchi Unlimited, Citiga, Aegis-5, Dendris, Valinoriya, Courlany, Slavskia, Neltofo, Petoricano, Rangers Brotherhood, Galvendor, Beaunois, Trackeendy, Dracos - Haven, Knights Almeria, The Greater Aristony, Mundane Drudgery, Stujenske, Saundie, Polish Peoples, Nerbia, Islamic Republic e Jariri, Radkicks, and ChinThai.