“Some men just want to watch the world burn”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Republic of Drakomagic is a gargantuan, devout nation, ruled by Crazy Horse with an even hand, and remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape. The hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 11.197 billion Drakomagicians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defence, and Commerce. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of asylum. Income tax is unheard of. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, followed by Automobile Manufacturing and Information Technology.
The government spends millions of dollars every year prosecuting spammers, soldiers are equipped with multi-million dollar battlesuits, biology and religious education classes have recently been merged, and oil executives can be seen reluctantly cleaning oil-soaked birds. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is crippling. Drakomagic's national animal is the chinchilla, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its currency is the dollar.
Most Recent Government Activity: 15 days ago
- 1 day 10 hours ago: Drakomagic lost the endorsement of The Smooth and Good Goings of Funkadelia.
- 2 days 2 hours ago: Drakomagic was endorsed by The Old Lazarus King of Killer Kitty.
- 6 days ago: Drakomagic was endorsed by The City-State of Cabin John.
- 25 days ago: Drakomagic fell out of the world Top 10% for Nudest.
- 25 days ago: Drakomagic fell out of the regional Top 10% for Nudest.
- 34 days ago: Drakomagic's influence in Lazarus fell from "Vassal" to "Minnow".
- 35 days ago: Drakomagic's influence in Lazarus rose from "Minnow" to "Vassal".
- 37 days ago: Drakomagic's influence in Lazarus fell from "Vassal" to "Minnow".
- 42 days ago: Drakomagic was endorsed by The Democratic State of Ezelis.
- 44 days ago: Drakomagic was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Shortest Average Lifespan (last census: Top 1%).