“Some men just want to watch the world burn”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Vassal
The Republic of Drakomagic is a gargantuan, economically powerful nation, ruled by Crazy Horse with an even hand, and renowned for its complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 10.95 billion Drakomagicians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defence, and Commerce. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of asylum. Income tax is unheard of. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, followed by Automobile Manufacturing and Information Technology.
The government spends millions of dollars every year prosecuting spammers, soldiers are equipped with multi-million dollar battlesuits, biology and religious education classes have recently been merged, and oil executives can be seen reluctantly cleaning oil-soaked birds. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is crippling. Drakomagic's national animal is the chinchilla, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its currency is the dollar.
Most Recent Government Activity: 10 days ago
- 2 days 1 hour ago: Drakomagic was endorsed by The Democratic State of Ezelis.
- 3 days 14 hours ago: Drakomagic was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Shortest Average Lifespan (last census: Top 1%).
- 7 days ago: Drakomagic was endorsed by The Democratic Kingdom of Trackeendy.
- 11 days ago: Drakomagic was endorsed by The Capitalist Insurgency of Loftegen.
- 17 days ago: Drakomagic was endorsed by The Technocratic Socialist Union of Starfair.
- 19 days ago: Drakomagic was endorsed by The Armed Republic of Farmboybob.
- 19 days ago: Drakomagic was endorsed by The Darn Toot'in Nation of GHAUNADAUR.
- 20 days ago: Drakomagic was endorsed by The Royal Confederation of Beezertopia.
- 20 days ago: Drakomagic was endorsed by The Seven Kingdoms of Crownlands.
- 21 days ago: Drakomagic was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Influential (last census: Top 1%).
Endorsements Received: 20 » General Mike, Zexen, Dazamanillia, Lamborghini Murcielago, Sarotte, Nippon Shotou Teikoku, Serious Problems, Cronintopia, Marcellinople, The Floodcity, Stujenske, The Salvation States, Funkadelia, Crownlands, Beezertopia, GHAUNADAUR, Farmboybob, Starfair, Loftegen, and Trackeendy.