“Fight, Win, Prevail.”
|Category: Compulsory Consumerist State|
Regional Influence: Handshaker
Location: The East Pacific
The Armed Republic of Drakkengard is a gargantuan, economically powerful nation, ruled by Heinrich von Drakken with an iron fist, and notable for its complete absence of social welfare. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 13.401 billion are rabid consumers, partly through choice and partly because the government tells them to and dissenters tend to vanish from their homes at night.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt, pro-business government stops and the rest of society begins, but it devotes most of its attentions to Defence, with areas such as Social Equality and the Environment receiving almost no funds by comparison. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Imperia. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 28%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Information Technology industry, followed by Arms Manufacturing and Uranium Mining.
The country is preparing for war, the workforce is almost entirely made up of slave labour, graffiti graces every city's streets, and police officers have nearly cracked a major underage astronomy syndicate. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force. Drakkengard's national animal is the Dragon, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its currency is the Gald.
Most Recent Government Activity: 115 minutes ago
- 22 minutes ago: Drakkengard was endorsed by The United States of Probaptical.
- 114 minutes ago: Drakkengard voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Cultural Heritage Protection"".
- 7 hours ago: Drakkengard was endorsed by The Karma Police of Babiana.
- 12 hours ago: Drakkengard was endorsed by The Empire of Xoriet.
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in Drakkengard, police officers have nearly cracked a major underage astronomy syndicate.
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in Drakkengard, graffiti graces every city's streets.
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in Drakkengard, the workforce is almost entirely made up of slave labour.
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in Drakkengard, the country is preparing for war.
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in Drakkengard, GP clinics are inundated by patients requesting prescriptions for alcohol.
- 5 days ago: Drakkengard voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Renewable Energy Installations"".
Endorsements Received: 42 » Todd McCloud, Freedom Fascists, Trimmania, Packilvania, Kangarawa, East Malaysia, De Quay, Reziel, The Cults Children, Jrustela, The Romanum Legio, Vulshain, Southern Yugoslavia, Lyontisia, Eruopia, Wahnsinnland, Chung King, Wang Dynasty, Haifischland, Off silly hats, Ziwaiworld, MikGonnia, Kingberg, A Slanted Black Stripe, A mean old man, Hegemon, Ragnaria, The Oan Isles, Republic of Rineland, Macaroniwolf, Caer Dathyl, Ramaeus, United industrial, Elejamie, United American Domain, Bachtendekuppen, Tonna, Weed, Amselheim, Xoriet, Babiana, and Probaptical.