“For the greater good”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: the South Pacific
The Kingdom of Dragon Holy Land is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Leader with an even hand, and remarkable for its sprawling nuclear power plants. The compassionate population of 5.668 billion Dragon Holy Landians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it is mainly concerned with Education, although Law & Order and the Environment are secondary priorities. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Charizard Central. The average income tax rate is 7%. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.
Animal Liberationists are regularly jailed, private law firms are unheard of, the people are famous throughout the region for their bleached-white teeth, and the nation has welcomed its expats back with open arms. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is a serious problem. Dragon Holy Land's national animal is the White Siberian Tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the Fang.
Most Recent Government Activity: 19 days ago
- 1 day 10 hours ago: Dragon Holy Land was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Best Weather (last census: Top 5%).
- 1 day 11 hours ago: Dragon Holy Land was endorsed by The Kingdom of Haldilwe.
- 2 days 10 hours ago: Dragon Holy Land was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Rebellious Youth (last census: Top 1%).
- 18 days ago: Following new legislation in Dragon Holy Land, the nation has welcomed its expats back with open arms.
- 18 days ago: Following new legislation in Dragon Holy Land, the people are famous throughout the region for their bleached-white teeth.
- 18 days ago: Following new legislation in Dragon Holy Land, private law firms are unheard of.
- 18 days ago: Following new legislation in Dragon Holy Land, Animal Liberationists are regularly jailed.
- 18 days ago: Following new legislation in Dragon Holy Land, unstable couples are known to break up over which one gets parental leave.
- 19 days ago: Dragon Holy Land changed its national leader to "Leader".
- 19 days ago: Dragon Holy Land voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Prevention of Wildfires".
Endorsements Received: 20 » Kholdan, South Pacific Belschaft, The Union of Free Individuals, Sierra Lobo, Kien Truong, Rebel-topia of the South Pacific, Brutland and Norden, TorchWood 18, Kringalia, The Bloodguard, Drugged Monkeys, Tsunamy, Edgardian Empire, Sandaoguo, TSP-Aramanchovia, The Sanghelios Legion, PenguinPies, The Imperial Confederacy, Aschenburg, and Haldilwe.