The Grand Admiralty of Dracoria is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Admiral Rheopa with a fair hand, and notable for its anti-smoking policies, unlimited-speed roads, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 7.606 billion Dracorians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The minute government, or what there is of one, prioritizes Education, with Defense also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Welfare are ignored. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Dracorian economy, worth a remarkable 2,141 trillion Dracos a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Tourism. Average income is an amazing 281,558 Dracos, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 815,421 per year while the poor average 77,043, a ratio of 10.6 to 1.
The government awards prizes to television shows featuring stereotype-breaking minority roles, citizens are enjoying a recent large cut in taxes, citizens applying for their first jobs face fierce competition from the homeless, and Dracoria has been recently classified as an international menace after 'liberating' several nearby territories. Crime, especially youth-related, is moderate, probably because of the absence of a police force. Dracoria's national animal is the personal possessive subcompact equine, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity: 5 hours ago
- 3 hours ago: Following new legislation in Dracoria, Dracoria has been recently classified as an international menace after 'liberating' several nearby territories.
- 1 day 3 hours ago: Following new legislation in Dracoria, citizens applying for their first jobs face fierce competition from the homeless.
- 2 days 1 hour ago: Dracoria was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Retail Industry (last census: Top 1%).
- 2 days 3 hours ago: Following new legislation in Dracoria, citizens are enjoying a recent large cut in taxes.
- 2 days 3 hours ago: Dracoria voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend Krulltopia"".
- 2 days 15 hours ago: Dracoria was reclassified from "Civil Rights Lovefest" to "New York Times Democracy".
- 2 days 15 hours ago: Following new legislation in Dracoria, the government awards prizes to television shows featuring stereotype-breaking minority roles.
- 3 days 3 hours ago: Following new legislation in Dracoria, schools have extensive counseling programs for troubled students.
- 4 days ago: Dracoria was endorsed by The I-Empire of AdyLand.
- 5 days ago: Dracoria was reclassified from "New York Times Democracy" to "Civil Rights Lovefest".
Endorsements Received: 29 » Osea Island, Dustwind, Rex Republic, Imbarien, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, The imperial state of Japan, Mystiquelle, The Isle of Tol Eressea, FreeGunsForAll, Earth Federation, Zyrcrestia, Spncrgmn, Aipotu Ruo, Nojia, Knockturn Alley, Blogotopia, Teddy Bear Isle, Liberatedia, The Peach Islands, Loviny, Ilha Rongo Koa, Zeganas, New Quantopia, Aersoldorf, Lenintopia, Green Counties, The United Dog Days Providence, Imperial Ceon, and AdyLand.