The Grand Admiralty of Dracoria is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Admiral Rheopa with an even hand, and renowned for its anti-smoking policies, compulsory military service, and daily referendums. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 8.408 billion Dracorians enjoy some of the most opulent lifestyles in the region, unless they are unemployed or working-class, in which case they are variously starving to death or crippled by easily preventable diseases.
The minute government, or what there is of one, prioritizes Education, although Defense is also considered important, while Spirituality and Welfare are ignored. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Dracorian economy, worth a remarkable 2,443 trillion Dracos a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Soda Sales. Average income is an amazing 290,594 Dracos, with the richest citizens earning 7.3 times as much as the poorest.
There have been sightings of people walking around dressed in nothing but leopard-skin g-strings for 'religious reasons', citizens are bombarded with advertising from their compulsory miniature radios, morning coffees are no longer the same since the disappearance of newspapers, and priests are being drafted by the church load. Crime is totally unknown. Dracoria's national animal is the personal possessive subcompact equine, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Dracoria is ranked 29th in 10000 Islands and 1,195th in the world for Lowest Unemployment Rates, scoring 932 on the Workforce Participation Versus Theoretical Maximum Metric.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Dracoria was reclassified from "Left-Leaning College State" to "Capitalizt".
- : Dracoria was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Largest Cheese Export Sector (last census: Top 5%).
- : Dracoria was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Most Scientifically Advanced (last census: Top 5%).
- : Dracoria was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Populations.
- : Dracoria was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Populations.
- : Dracoria was endorsed by The Free Land of The Peach Islands.
- : Dracoria was endorsed by The Holy Easter Egg Hunters of Republic of The Enclave.
- : Following new legislation in Dracoria, priests are being drafted by the church load.
- : Following new legislation in Dracoria, morning coffees are no longer the same since the disappearance of newspapers.
- : Following new legislation in Dracoria, citizens are bombarded with advertising from their compulsory miniature radios.
Endorsements Received: 28 » Osea Island, Dustwind, Rex Republic, Imbarien, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, The imperial state of Japan, Mystiquelle, FreeGunsForAll, Earth Federation, Zyrcrestia, Spncrgmn, Nojia, Knockturn Alley, Blogotopia, Teddy Bear Isle, Loviny, Ilha Rongo Koa, Zeganas, New Quantopia, Aersoldorf, The United Dog Days Providence, The Republic of lkxciv, Kelvinski, New Katamenia, Yustafar, Samanar, New Naprela Islands, and The Peach Islands.