The Holy Great Empire of Doppeladler is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Holy Emperor Alexander I Sigmar with an iron fist, and remarkable for its compulsory military service, flagrant waste-dumping, and ubiquitous missile silos. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 6.491 billion Doppeladlerians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The relatively small, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Doppel City. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Doppeladlerian economy, worth a remarkable 1,655 trillion Dols a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Uranium Mining. Black market activity is notable. Average income is an amazing 255,008 Dols, with the richest citizens earning 6.5 times as much as the poorest.
The government is seen to favor Catholics, governments opposing Doppeladler are beset by rebels, government popup ads are springing up like weeds, and carpet bombing has decimated Brasilistan's landscape and population. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force. Doppeladler's national animal is the Two-Head Eagle, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution, and its national religion is Christianity.
Doppeladler is ranked 15th in The Alliance of Dictators and 1,008th in the world for Lowest Unemployment Rates, scoring 998 on the Workforce Participation Versus Theoretical Maximum Metric.
Most Recent Government Activity: 14 days ago
- 14 days ago: Following new legislation in Doppeladler, carpet bombing has decimated Brasilistan's landscape and population.
- 14 days ago: Following new legislation in Doppeladler, government popup ads are springing up like weeds.
- 14 days ago: Following new legislation in Doppeladler, governments opposing Doppeladler are beset by rebels.
- 14 days ago: Following new legislation in Doppeladler, the government is seen to favor Catholics.
- 26 days ago: Doppeladler was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Highest Police Ratios.
- 28 days ago: Doppeladler fell out of the world Top 5% for Largest Trout Fishing Sector.
- 28 days ago: Doppeladler fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Trout Fishing Sector.
- 30 days ago: Doppeladler was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry (last census: Top 5%).
- 38 days ago: Doppeladler's influence in The Alliance of Dictators fell from "Contender" to "Negotiator".
- 41 days ago: Following new legislation in Doppeladler, the government is engaging in an agricultural trade war with Maxtopia.