“If it's still movin' it aint dead yet !!”
|Category: Father Knows Best State|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Collection of Roadside Kills of Doesitstink is a gargantuan, safe nation, renowned for its keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 16.124 billion Doesitstinkians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it devotes most of its attentions to Law & Order, with areas such as Social Equality and Social Welfare receiving almost no funds by comparison. The average income tax rate is 64%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Uranium Mining industry, followed by Arms Manufacturing and Beef-Based Agriculture.
The country's famous rainforests are being bulldozed by the mining industry, a National Academy regulates grammar and usage, abortion is only legal in unusual circumstances, and the government seizes all major gold finds. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force. Doesitstink's national animal is the dead skunk, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its currency is the buckeye.
Most Recent Government Activity: 74 minutes ago
- 1 day 21 hours ago: Doesitstink endorsed The High Desert of As Baile.
- 1 day 21 hours ago: Doesitstink was admitted to the World Assembly.
- 1 day 21 hours ago: Doesitstink applied to join the World Assembly.
- 16 days ago: Doesitstink relocated from Osiris to Ohio.
- 16 days ago: Doesitstink was refounded in Osiris.
- 1 year 57 days ago: Doesitstink ceased to exist.
- 1 year 82 days ago: Doesitstink fell out of the world Top 10% for Highest Police Ratios.
- 1 year 130 days ago: Doesitstink fell out of the world Top 10% for Safest.
- 1 year 176 days ago: Doesitstink was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Safest.
- 1 year 198 days ago: Doesitstink lodged a message on the Ohio Regional Message Board.
Endorsements Received: None.