The Collection of Roadside Kills of Doesitstink is a gargantuan, safe nation, notable for its zero percent divorce rate, anti-smoking policies, and strictly enforced bedtime. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 18.771 billion Doesitstinkians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The enormous, well-organized government prioritizes Law & Order, although Defense, Spirituality, and Public Transport are also considered important. The average income tax rate is 74.7%.
The strong Doesitstinkian economy, worth a remarkable 1,203 trillion buckeyes a year, is quite specialized and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Woodchip Exports, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 64,102 buckeyes, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.7 times as much as the poorest.
The country's famous rainforests are being bulldozed by the mining industry, a National Academy regulates grammar and usage, abortion is only legal in unusual circumstances, and the government seizes all major gold finds. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Doesitstink's national animal is the dead skunk, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Doesitstink was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Economic Output.
- : Doesitstink was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Foreign Aid Spending.
- : Doesitstink's influence in Ohio rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Doesitstink was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Populations and Most Advanced Law Enforcement and the Top 10% for Highest Economic Output, Safest, and Largest Mining Sector.
- : Doesitstink's influence in Ohio rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Doesitstink's influence in Ohio rose from "Zero" to "Nipper".
- : Doesitstink relocated from Balder to Ohio.
- : Doesitstink was refounded in Balder.
- : Doesitstink ceased to exist.
- : Doesitstink's influence in Ohio rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".