The Republic of Doctorian is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Doctor with an iron fist, and remarkable for its enslaved workforce, punitive income tax rates, and suspicion of poets. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 11.15 billion Doctorianians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked morass — juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Doctorian City. The average income tax rate is 74.9%.
The strong Doctorianian economy, worth 467 trillion doctors a year, is extremely specialized and mostly made up of the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is 41,964 doctors, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.7 times as much as the poorest.
Genetic research is temporarily tied up in government red tape, citizens live in superstitious fear of the mysterious glowing clouds that float over Doctorian, political activists are routinely executed, and children as young as twelve are conscripted into the armed forces. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Doctorian's national animal is the snake, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is a major religion.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Doctorian's influence in Evil rose from "Ambassador" to "Auxiliary".
- : Doctorian was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
- : Doctorian voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Condemn the Greater German Reich"".
- : Doctorian's influence in Evil rose from "Diplomat" to "Ambassador".
- : Doctorian was reclassified from "Corrupt Dictatorship" to "Father Knows Best State".
- : Doctorian's influence in Evil rose from "Envoy" to "Diplomat".
- : Doctorian fell out of the world Top 10% for Longest Average Lifespans.
- : Doctorian was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments (last census: Top 10%).
- : Doctorian was reclassified from "Father Knows Best State" to "Corrupt Dictatorship".
- : Doctorian's influence in Evil rose from "Duckspeaker" to "Envoy".
Endorsements Received: None.