“Glory to God and the King”
|Category: Corporate Police State|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: The East Pacific
The Kingdom of Divitaen is a massive, economically powerful nation, ruled by Crown Prince of Lacertus with an iron fist, and renowned for its anti-smoking policies. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 2.975 billion are ruled with an iron fist by the corrupt, dictatorship government, which oppresses anyone who isn't on the board of a Fortune 500 company. Large corporations tend to be above the law, and use their financial clout to gain ever-increasing government benefits at the expense of the poor and unemployed.
The enormous, corrupt, moralistic, pro-business government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defence, and Religion & Spirituality. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Auxiliora. Income tax is unheard of. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, followed by Retail and Uranium Mining.
Mining is the nation's most dangerous occupation, the nation is reliant on the principle of mutually assured destruction to maintain its security, the nation's infamous boot camp is more brutal than most battlefields, and cities are engulfed by smog. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force. Divitaen's national animal is the Hawk, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, its national religion is Mainline-Conservative Protestantism, and its currency is the Alma.
Most Recent Government Activity: 3 hours ago
- 24 minutes ago: Following new legislation in Divitaen, cities are engulfed by smog.
- 11 hours ago: Divitaen endorsed The Atomic Confederation of Alsacian Alsace.
- 12 hours ago: Following new legislation in Divitaen, the nation's infamous boot camp is more brutal than most battlefields.
- 13 hours ago: Divitaen was endorsed by The Atomic Confederation of Alsacian Alsace.
- 1 day ago: Following new legislation in Divitaen, the nation is reliant on the principle of mutually assured destruction to maintain its security.
- 1 day 12 hours ago: Following new legislation in Divitaen, mining is the nation's most dangerous occupation.
- 2 days ago: Following new legislation in Divitaen, commercial jingles have been ham-handedly forced into world renowned symphonies.
- 2 days 12 hours ago: Following new legislation in Divitaen, a large percentage of the poor live from cradle to grave in subterranean wage slavery.
- 3 days ago: Following new legislation in Divitaen, fur coats have become the latest fashion trend.
- 3 days 12 hours ago: Following new legislation in Divitaen, half of Divitaen's doctors can't speak the language.
Endorsements Received: 63 (Todd McCloud, United Terra States, Totalium, Blazing Samaritan, Goodnamesarerare, Packilvania, Freedom Fascists, East Malaysia, The Cults Children, Off silly hats, The Romanum Legio, Lyontisia, Chung King, Drakkengard, Quffuffull, Eruopia, Fyrdowsi, Bai Lung, Kangarawa, Great Jenstonia, West Heights, Garyana, De Quay, Zang0, Sierra Kilo, Corona d Arago, Yuggoth, Sacro Imperio Dei, Tableand, Malayas, Southern Arkhazia, A Slanted Black Stripe, Zielonerd, Matioria, Resora, Killable children, Barktopia, Samiana, Aardania, Lanagon, Jrustela, Slys Paws, Airygliph, Stromburg, A mean old man, Smovelensky, Danesopia, The Ebul Rawrness, Meldom, Trimmania, Adkins Station, Meitore, Utopian Heights, Purkentho, Uritao, Land of the Lion, Hikari Hachi, A Jew, Marimacha, Etiowsa, The New World Nation, THE UNITED REPUBLIC OF DOJO, Alsacian Alsace)